Bluerealm - Done With My Armor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. The attention to detail is amazingly accurate. Really this is truley amazing.

Absolutely, I gotta say Blue you did an amazing job! I'm guessing it's pretty comfortable for you to wear if you were terrorizing your pets with ease? I just hope my stuff comes out as good as that! I'd be one happy accomplished guy.

I've heard that its hard to move in these. By move I mean run/jog like a normal human would, not like some kind of berserk brute from Halo. Is it true that it is hard to move around in these? I don't understand why, it would be nice if someone could enlighten me.

Super-Ang

This armor is really good. one of the best I have seen. Props on one of the best chief props EVER

(C wut I did THAR?)

didthere.png

Help Me said:
Dude i will buy that 500$ and that will be my only and last offer.

First of all haggling prices on a topic is against forum policies. If you want to offer money, you pm the creator. Second of alll, with an armor that perfectly made by professionals, I will tell you that 500 is asking WAY too little of what its really worth

Last edited by a moderator:
Bamabat said:
I would like to see some pics of your molds. Did you use silicon? This is where the real magic is at. Nice work.

I agree, is there a WIP thread or "how it was made" details out there? I searched all over the place, but the making of this thing is what I really wanna see (or is it a trade secret :p).

I have so many questions about how you achieved such an amazing suit. Kudos on the achievement!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back