Bo Katan ODST Progress (BOdst)

kablamme

Finished up painting up my armor last night! Super happy with the results and can't wait to attach all my parts for SDCC!
20230715_123901.jpg
20230715_123916.jpg

well that's a fun concept.... can't wait to see the rest of the build

I can totally see Bo Katan rocking this helmet. Recon suits the paint job really well. Great job!

Interesting how the chip damage shows a blue undercoating, though. It looks good either way, but I wonder why you went with blue instead of black or grey?

When you can't decide between star wars and halo, so you do both.
Really fun idea to combine these two! Should be easier to see through this visor than the mando helmets' x)

I can totally see Bo Katan rocking this helmet. Recon suits the paint job really well. Great job!

Interesting how the chip damage shows a blue undercoating, though. It looks good either way, but I wonder why you went with blue instead of black or grey?
I wanted to match my friend, I know her color scheme is actually blue with the dark navy as the chipping. Plus I figured it looked like Veronica Dare. The blue I used under is actually the Bo Katan blue and the dark blue I used is called Victory Blue and it's what my friend used for his ODST

When you can't decide between star wars and halo, so you do both.
Really fun idea to combine these two! Should be easier to see through this visor than the mando helmets' x)
I think Star Wars and Halo is meant to be combined! I have made ton of Halo x Star Wars mash ups that look so amazing. Galactic Armory has created a bunch of Halo/ Star Wars armor files that are so cool and I 100% plan on paining up

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back