Body Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll have to get a pic of mine up here soon. Only have the one for now. Dragon head about 14 years old now. Try to get one up this weekend. That Spiderman is awesome as is the muscle arm.

my girl got this one of the jedi order with a nostalgic original trilogy look to it. I personally havent gotten one yet but when i do it will be of an episode II clone since it was one of my greatest undertakings.

l_3bb318a8a0fa9dc5e3ee78cc9c7efbac.jpg

Sorry if this is necro-ing, did a search and found this thread (didn't want to make a new one if there already was one), I only have one tattoo at the moment, but i'm planning on more.

Anyway- it's the skull used by the band Mindless Self Indulgence

1222081128.jpg

Nice tat! And dont worry about bringin back this thread, it is always open for business ^^

Shockingly, I still havnt gotten a new tattoo yet.... I blame the armor building for sucking my bankaccount dry :]

I think Ive posted these pics in every tattoo topic, but I glad to do so again lol.

This is my first tat, not finished yet. Got this when I turned 19.

picture027st6.jpg

My second tat, got on my 20th b-day.

picture028nj3.jpg

This is my next tat. A fellow hunters lair member did the design for me.

predtattoodk7.jpg

Man you guys had to do this thread with my digital camera out for repairs I have 35 percent of my body tattoo'd as soon as I get my camera back from fuji I will upload my pics but don't say I didn't warn you

I've been thinking about getting a Superleggera stripe across the top of my arm... I don't want want anything ostentatious so maybe that and my "Champion" star from Halo on the other arm... which is definitely going on my armor *if* I get to finish.
gallardosuperleggera2.jpg

My motorcycle friend (yes, I classify my friends) from high school just got two side tattoos I could share with you though. One is the Reaper and the other is a horseman.
mt1.jpg

mt2.jpg

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Nice tat! And dont worry about bringin back this thread, it is always open for business ^^

Shockingly, I still havnt gotten a new tattoo yet.... I blame the armor building for sucking my bankaccount dry :]
haha, I want a few more, I think my next one will be the autobots symbol, not sure where I want it though.
-- i saw your first post and you've got a lot of awesome ones, i immediately recognised the behemoth tattoo, Great band, I saw them live with Job for a Cowboy a while back, Great show. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I miss this thread?

I'm learning how to do tattoos. :D

This was done about three months ago, but it was just finished when the picture was taken.

101_3141.jpg

Tats are great!

I have this one on the back of my right leg

[attachment=7529:DSCN0098.JPG]

And another tribal design across my shoulders, it's just a little difficult to photograph by myself.

I have designs for another choas/fractal tat on my left arm, I just can't afford to get it done yet... One day tho :D

BlacRoseImmortal said:
heh, Noodleboy.....

I was thinking about geting something JTHM related back in the day.

Yea, the time JTHM was out was a very important chapter in my life. I wouldn't have gotten it if I had just liked the Graphic Novel.

Yeah i remember a fair chapter of my life that needed all of Johnny Vasquez's stuff... you got me thinking about getting a small tribute tattoo.... something bloody......and funny... :p

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Yeah i remember a fair chapter of my life that needed all of Johnny Vasquez's stuff... you got me thinking about getting a small tribute tattoo.... something bloody......and funny... :p

ooo, get Doughboy and Mr. Eff

a;ot of these tats are pretty amazeing... i havent gotten on yet... ms fluffy is going to be getting a on button thingy like this that hides under her bra center chest region....

io_anthony_liekens_01.jpg

havent figured our what i really want... thinking an angel with a sword on my back or a stickfight lightsabers on my sholder...

once im old enough this is what im getting
4o5th symbol(i cant find on google )
and this the legondary symbol
and the flood(either an arm to look like it)or(my personal favorite little flood crawling up my arm)if not that then a flood on my back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back