Bondo + Pepakura = Airsoft Friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys would be surprised at the weird ass kids I have met...

I guess that you can go ahead and make and entire suit and use it with airsoft. Just be prepared to make another one since you are going to be the biggest target and going to be hit the most :p. Judging by the damage report from Jax, I would give you a straight week of non-stop airsoft before your armor looked like swiss cheese

Dreadnought of Fury said:
...Judging by the damage report from Jax, I would give you a straight week of non-stop airsoft before your armor looked like swiss cheese

And you too. Be careful! Proper armor should be worn while playing Airsoft.

(It sure would look cool for a spartan to be playing Airsoft wouldn't it? :cautious: )

Last edited by a moderator:
a week? that was only a few rounds. i've actually played AS ina few costumes. the only one that has surviced anythign was my metal bounty hunter (fett) that survived all day.

granted , if youre gonna play with the wallmart variety, go for it, but you'll haev to make a new kit once its done.

dont forget, if you do any of this wear proper anzi rated full seal glasses/goggles

I think you should reinforce the armor with some fiberglass and maybe some pieces of metal and airsoft armor underneith, if you really want to make yourself an armored tank, make the whole outside of the armor made of metal and it probably might take a huge beating(DEPENDING ON THE THICKNESS).

Shane101095 said:
I think you should reinforce the armor with some fiberglass and maybe some pieces of metal and airsoft armor underneith, if you really want to make yourself an armored tank, make the whole outside of the armor made of metal and it probably might take a huge beating(DEPENDING ON THE THICKNESS).

Dude, this thread is from Aug 08.

Actually, what can you do to make armor paintball ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back