Borrowed tech weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

my first prints are going to be my weapons. first is the UNSC viking styled sword utilizing energy sword tech. second is going to be a crossover rifle that breaks all the rules....

sniper rifle using needler needles as the projectile in an actual shell casing plan to mount a few rounds to my armor. body of the rifle being the perfect combo of alien look with human function.
imagine the SRS99C being heavily modded with a needle overloading system to make the round hit hard as a mack truck then explode due to energy overload.

names of the weapons are in the works but i like thunderedge for the sword. no name for the rifle yet would take recommendations if anyone has cool name ideas

my first prints are going to be my weapons. first is the UNSC viking styled sword utilizing energy sword tech. second is going to be a crossover rifle that breaks all the rules....

sniper rifle using needler needles as the projectile in an actual shell casing plan to mount a few rounds to my armor. body of the rifle being the perfect combo of alien look with human function.
imagine the SRS99C being heavily modded with a needle overloading system to make the round hit hard as a mack truck then explode due to energy overload.

names of the weapons are in the works but i like thunderedge for the sword. no name for the rifle yet would take recommendations if anyone has cool name ideas
came up with this design for the rifle.. hope you enjoy

Attachments

• SRS99-NM1.jpg
    SRS99-NM1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 127
I dont plan on making this one but.... here we go. heavy Beam Gatling mark zero

Attachments

• HBG M-0.jpg
    HBG M-0.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 102

Hope it all works out for you

sooo i did a thing.... i can hack and stack in blender like i was doing pics before... heckadoodle .... DeltaAlphaZulu thanks for the lessons my guy...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-17 010722.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-17 010722.png
    219 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back