Props Br55 Pepakura Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go, the start of my BR55 Battle Rifle. Thanks to BEVBOR for the base to work off of.

That's looking good mks81. You're ahead of me since I'm working on armor before more weapons. Good folds. Keep us posted on your build.

Hey bevbor, after assembling the sliced model how big is it? it isnt really possible to scale it at all due to the layout of the model, i was just wondering how big it ends up being.

MandoMan531 said:
Hey bevbor, after assembling the sliced model how big is it? it isnt really possible to scale it at all due to the layout of the model, i was just wondering how big it ends up being.

3116224016_f09c671716_o.jpg

Can't say more cuz I dont know. I do not know exact ratio between barrel size and rifle size. =(

Last edited by a moderator:
James Falcon said:
Found it a few months ago on some obscure topic. It's one of Nugget's models.

Clicky!

This model has no scope and still needs some work. But I think it stole the cake because it trades detail in one arena for accuracy in another. The clip pops out and the display looks a lot better.

Maybe someone can combine these two. What a model that'd be
I want that model but there can only be 10 downloads so I can't download it. :mad: socan you maby reuplaod it for me?

Hi all,

Now it haz detachable magazine.
Download it there.

(Click picture to enlarge)
3172406458_785cafe318.jpg

i need some quick tips. is it possible that i could print the sliced model out and use them as templates for a cardboard gun?

THX in advance :D

Itaara said:
i need some quick tips. is it possible that i could print the sliced model out and use them as templates for a cardboard gun?
THX in advance :D
yea dude i dont see why you wouldn't be able to..

I'm using cardboard on my sliced BR currently, and I think it's shaping up nicely. Will probably take some detail work in the end.

That's a great-looking BR Pep file you've got there, bevbor! And that sliced version is definately different; a rather unique way of putting something like this together. I can't recall who, but I know I saw a thread recently where someone was making thiers based on your sliced model (perhaps that was Mac?). I think I might try it that way myself :D heh

SPARTAN II said:
That's a great-looking BR Pep file you've got there, bevbor! And that sliced version is definately different; a rather unique way of putting something like this together. I can't recall who, but I know I saw a thread recently where someone was making thiers based on your sliced model (perhaps that was Mac?). I think I might try it that way myself :D heh

Thank you! I think you can't recall L3X BLU3R1V3R :)
If you'll try that, post more pictures!
WBR

Hiya All!

Now I'm trying to divide model of BR55 for scratch build - to set of simple
boxy cubic or triangle figures easy to make of any material.
Whadda you think? :)

(Press on image to enlarge)
3186074304_ab997cd285.jpg

3185231699_f43ce5a790.jpg

3186075198_3fdcb9e637.jpg

When do you sleep? :lol:

That is very cool. I'm liking the way you have that broken down. I've been wanting to build a BR, and I've looked at the sliced and the pep versions, but this is definitely more my style. Do you plan on making drawings from this as an aid to scratchbuilding? Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back