Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all looks stunning so far! I've been a HUGE fan of Briareos since the 80s when I first read the Appleseed Manga!! A buddy of mine wants to do this costume too, so everything you're doing is much, much appreciated!

Any chance that you will be posting the pep files somewhere for others to use?

Either way, your work looks amazing!

Here's a pic from the way back machine. Me at Anime Expo in 2003 as an ESWAT Officer. Heh
58195.jpg

Thanks, all files are available on the first page. I can not see your picture

@ Thorn696 thanks.
@ TD-0013 thanks for the good wishes, I to publish (capture search tool) was not my intention to offend or anything that you seem, just wanted to help, this search tool always worked well for me, apologizing for know my impertinence. greetings and peace.

@ thorn696 gracias.
@ TD-0013, gracias por los buenos deseos, yo al publicar (captura de Herramienta de busqueda) mi intencion no era ofender ni nada que se le paresca, simplemente queria ayudar, dicha herramienta de busqueda siempre funciono bien para mi, sepa disculparme por mi impertinencia. saludos y paz.

Hello girls and boys, well here is my prometheus M-08.
Ok the problem with the holster of pistols is that walking down (I know, I know you are late for the distribution of men's legs lol), the solution is to give the garment more volume in the legs and put velcro on the the cartridge belts, hope it works

P1060188.jpg
P1060182.jpg
P1060194.jpg
P1060201pp.jpg
P1060202pp.jpg

Hola chicas y chicos, bien aqui esta mi prometheus M-08.
Okey el problema con la cartuchera de las pistolas es que al caminar se bajan (lo se, lo se llegue tarde para el reparto de piernas para hombres lol), la solucion es darle a la prenda mas volumen en las piernas y ponerle velcro a los cintos de la cartuchera, espero que funcione

Jumping crickets! You are making this one of the sweetest builds I have seen out there. Not only is it beautifully made but so original. I am very jealous that you are going to have a Briareos suit!

Those guns look awesome. To stop them slipping have you thought of making a belt out of the strapping to clip around your waist, then have a strap run down to them on the outside of your leg? The butt of the gun should hide it a bit.

Keep up the awesome work,
Tom.

Jumping crickets! You are making this one of the sweetest builds I have seen out there. Not only is it beautifully made but so original. I am very jealous that you are going to have a Briareos suit!

Those guns look awesome. To stop them slipping have you thought of making a belt out of the strapping to clip around your waist, then have a strap run down to them on the outside of your leg? The butt of the gun should hide it a bit.

Tom.

Thanks teacher, it is true when walking slips, the solution is to put velcro on the inside of the cartridge belts to keep guns in place picture detail.
maybe add a small strap near the trigger. (I hope you understand my idea)

P1060209nn.jpg

P1060208mm.jpg

Gracias maestro, bien es cierto al caminar se resbala, la solucion es poner velcro en la cara interna de los cintos de la cartuchera, para mantener las armas en su lugar foto detalle.
quizas agregue una pequeña correa junto al gatillo. (espero que usted entienda mi idea)

Hello girls and boys, well here a preview of what will come, I'm counting down I have 10 days to complete, their you have any suggestions with regard to chest please let me know please.

P1060145.jpg
P1060210.jpg
Image1.jpg
P1060234.jpg
P1060255.jpg
P1060252.jpg

Man you have serious skills. I am loving this suit more and more. I want to make one but I know my helmet would be no where near as perfect as yours.

Tom.

Hi girls and boy, here it is% 90 of the suit, the other% 20 have to finish tonight, last adjustment of the undergarment and holster straps skill is the debut, I want to give advice are welcome

Briareostraje90bytoja7.jpg
Briareostraje90bytoja.jpg
Briareostraje90bytoja2.jpg
Briareostraje90bytoja6.jpg
Briareostraje90bytoja5.jpg
Briareostraje90bytoja4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back