Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOOOW!!!!! This is just AWESOME!
Love it as always man.
Keep it up,
Tom.

Briareos final dress debut
* hello people, well here's 14 very heavy.
Harnor Lord, thank you very much, sir C2, thank you very much, Mr. Joel, and thank you very much Mr. dung0beetle.
@ All girls and boys, eternally grateful for all the support.
P1010396.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's what I'm talking about! That suit is amazing, how long till you make me mine? :p
So what do we get next from you or are done for a while now?
Tom.

Now that's what I'm talking about! That suit is amazing, how long till you make me mine? :p
So what do we get next from you or are done for a while now?
Tom.

Tom I'm sure yours will be spectacular and much faster to perform, I am newbie at this cosplay is the first and only cosplay.
Edt: photoshop by ferpsf
Briareosportojafotoporferpsf.jpg

Briareosportojafotoporferpsf4.jpg

Briareosportojafotoporferpsf3.jpg

Briareosportojafotoporferpsf2.jpg

I am loving the photoshoot man it is just beautiful to an Appleseed fan like myself. I honestly think that I could not get anywhere near as good as yours from watching so closely how you have done your build. I remember you called me teacher once.....well.....the pupil has become the master :)

This build will remain one of my favourites for a long time to come because although I have seen people attempt it they didn't get close to making it as perfect as yours.
I almost want to make one of the Land Mates seeing as no one ever has. Shame we live so far apart as would be awesome to meet up if I ever get round to that build :)

Loving it always,
Tom.

P.S. if this doesn't get put in elite then I just don't know what they want from us. You are noob my friend! :D

That came out sick!!
Oh! teacher, I'm sorry I will strive twice next time, if you give me another chanse of course. XDDDD
tumblr_ltm8sw7fRl1qjyqis.gif

I am loving the photoshoot man it is just beautiful to an Appleseed fan like myself. I honestly think that I could not get anywhere near as good as yours from watching so closely how you have done your build. I remember you called me teacher once.....well.....the pupil has become the master :)

This build will remain one of my favourites for a long time to come because although I have seen people attempt it they didn't get close to making it as perfect as yours.
I almost want to make one of the Land Mates seeing as no one ever has. Shame we live so far apart as would be awesome to meet up if I ever get round to that build :)

Loving it always,
Tom.

P.S. if this doesn't get put in elite then I just don't know what they want from us. You are noob my friend! :D

Impressive words Tom, just thank you very much.
aplausos.gif

Oh by the way I did post "you are no noob my friend" iPad must have choosen what it thought I wanted to say 0_o

Oh by the way I did post "you are no noob my friend" iPad must have choosen what it thought I wanted to say 0_o

LOL Welcome to my world, it happens all the time (the translator does not understand me ha ha ha)

The finished product is absolutely astounding sir!! Every time I see this build it puts a smile on my face. Nice job buddy!!

-Matt

Oooh there is so much awesome going on here! I especially love the whole chest area. Really, really great job! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back