browser based rpgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
no offense to anyone that plays runescape, but i mean what i say, RUNESCAPE SUCKS
i played it and to my surprise, i thought i was gonna beat the champ Zezima but in reality Zezima has no LYPHE

daystar558 said:
come on no plays runescape? message id number 28 for a signup bonus if you decide to join........

I used to play, but now there's nothing to do. I might sell my account. (I know it's against the rules, but only if they know about it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingdom of Loathing

Bare bones, delightful humor. Pokes fun at a lot of the super old online games (muds, mushes, and moos).

Classes: Seal Clubber, Turtle Tamer, Pastamancer, Sauceror, Disco Bandit, and Accordion Thief

Cost: Free

the game i listed is now offering a 1 million gold siging bonus, message id 44 for your bonus if you decide to join........

Its a developing game... but its a great way to twiddle away time if you don't want to play Minesweeper or Solitare...

runescape is like drugs to me, I have since quit for awhile ever since getting scammed of my stuff, but sooner or later, the withrdawl will draw me back.....

at least summoning is finally going to come out within the next few months.

spartanmartin said:
hey vix? u play kingdom or loathin? whats ur name? (on game)

I haven't played it in long time because of work but i think I used Vexona there too.

My friend still plays a lot, I think his guy is named Fumblebottom.

That game is great I really should play while I'm on break :D

Vexona said:
I haven't played it in long time because of work but i think I used Vexona there too.

My friend still plays a lot, I think his guy is named Fumblebottom.

That game is great I really should play while I'm on break :D
kk..... whatcha job? (just wana know cos i might know how long ur break might be.)
+ u dont have ta say btw....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back