Brute Grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltmcmuffin

Jr Member
i just got finished with these a few days ago and was hoping for some input...

i used pictures from the game and the length listed on halopedia to scale it from masterchief size to human size and yes these things really are that huge... (spike grenade is about 30 in long)

my laptop and phone are un-intentionally in the pictures but you can use those for scale

I got the pep files for both off the pepakura download database wiki...

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

please comment and leave input...

SNIPER 118 said:
um it looks kinda big

well, i proportioned it using both in-game screenshots and the length listed on halopedia and they both came out about 30 in for the spike grenades and the flame grenade was already scaled but i double checked just in case...

Last edited by a moderator:
when your done with the spike grenade...you should do what i would do...lol cut off some one or two of the spikes hang it on your wall and make it look like it was thrown there :p kinda scratch up the wall a lil to thats what i would do.... actually i think i might now lol looks good though ^^

redragon74 said:
when your done with the spike grenade...you should do what i would do...lol cut off some one or two of the spikes hang it on your wall and make it look like it was thrown there :p kinda scratch up the wall a lil to thats what i would do.... actually i think i might now lol looks good though ^^

lol, that's a cool idea...

mooseguy04 said:
so you didn't scale to your size but MC's?

no, they're scaled to my size, in mc's size the spike grenades are over 3 feet long...

rvb4life said:
did you do the 3d spikes? it looks really cool.

no, i only did the 2d ones, i figured that for what i'm going to do that the 3d ones weren't needed...

...But...EVERYTHING looks better in 3-D!

:p

Anywho, nice looking grenades. Though I don't care much for the Brute nade, you did a great job with it.

Epic thread is epic.

And plus if you look at the last landfall video on youtube, when the marine throws the spike grenade into the banshiee it's big for his size too.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
...But...EVERYTHING looks better in 3-D!

Well, I built both of those grenandes a while back with the 3-D spikes. and they were hard...and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back