Brute Spiker Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedTogusa said:
I must concur with the above comments. Smick is a pleasure to deal with. I proudly show off his creations whenever people come round to my place and people loved them at the last Con I was at. Legendary work from a legendary guy.
People like Smick is what makes this community shine.

Since I've got both of mine finished I thought I'd share a pic:
Spartan_Photoshoot_2_by_Redtogusa.jpg

PIMPIN!!!
cool.gif

awesome work here smick
bow.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
remember to melee(pronunced ma-lay)covies and brutes not to mention the flood(or jus some innocent people who are bullys)since the blades are metal

Adam said:
Pronounced May Lay

Yes you may Adam...

On topic... Not sure if I have mentioned it, but the Spiker is awful nice... I will own one of these, mark my words.

Those are awe inspiring. The Detail is just immaculate. This type of work is what every armorer and weapon smith looks to for inspiration. Thanks for all the pics, we appreciate them.

JangoFett140 said:
RedTogusa said:
I must concur with the above comments. Smick is a pleasure to deal with. I proudly show off his creations whenever people come round to my place and people loved them at the last Con I was at. Legendary work from a legendary guy.

People like Smick is what makes this community shine.

Since I've got both of mine finished I thought I'd share a pic:

Spartan_Photoshoot_2_by_Redtogusa.jpg

PIMPIN!!!:cool

awesome work here smick
bow.gif

I couldn't tell if that was from the game or real life :pGreat job!

Nice.

i am gunna look at your gallery pics in a min but that is good

how much did it cost you to make tht...?

next i think you should pop out a energy sword tht woyld look kooool :)

cya later :D

Here are some pics of Lee's spiker that I finished a few days ago. I tried out something new I have been wanting to do since I started making these. I added some vibration and sound like in the promo video Bungie made in the weapon museum. Its a bit loud but the sound will lower once the battery drains down some, I might try an adjustable one next to tweak the sound and vibration. I also included a pic of the shipping crate I use when I send out a finished one.

Thanks for lookin guys.

I couldnt get it to be embedded so follow the link, if any one can give me a quick lesson on that fell free. I tried to copy and past from you tube but it didnt work. I give up, what do I need to do to get it to work?

Lee it will be there soon. Thanks, you have been great to work with.

th_100_0671.jpg th_100_0669.jpg th_100_0668.jpg th_100_0676.jpg th_100_0664.jpg

How expensive are they guz i'm not experienced enough to make 1 and maybe I can buy 1 from u

oh, And BTW, That thing looks damn awesome :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back