Brute Spiker Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tlither said:
Looks like Link's Magnum to me. Could I see a copy of your Dealer's License please? Would that be UNSC or Covenant dealer? j/k Great job Smick. Wish I could get one from you.

License? We dont need no stinking license, working underground for both sides. Trading and dealing just like any good arms dealer.:lol:
Ar's and pistol are from Adam and Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Now I know who a "free trader" like me can go to so he can get the arms he needs! I'll get one of your spikers as soon as I can Smick. They are too good to pass up for long!

I've said it before, but man that spiker is so awesome. When I have the money for it, I'm totally getting one!
Hopefully you will still have some left.

Hey, Smick... Hope it's alright to post these here. I didn't want to start a new thread just for a couple pics of the paint job on my casts.

th_spiker003.jpgth_spiker004.jpgth_spiker005.jpgth_spiker006.jpg

The lights are about 1/3 wired, and the grip still needs to be wrapped, but it's painted. Loved putting this together (after I finally worked up the courage to cut into it for the lighing mods), and Smick is great to work with!

I can hardly believe what's going on at this site.

Awesome Spiker, AR, BR, Sniper, M6G, Grav Hammer, the list goes on. We're really growing into quite a community!

Anubis117 said:
wow, i'm going to need one of these! :D

Smick is awesome to deal with, and he's great at answering any questions you have. He makes a very, very good product.

Loess said:
Smick is awesome to deal with, and he's great at answering any questions you have. He makes a very, very good product.

Smick6 is a great guy! When I first started on here with my BR, he gave me a lot of help.

Thank you guys.

Loess the paint looks great, very nice pics.

Adam, I must say I owe alot to you and the forum members. If you didn't find my first spiker on ebay and lead me here, version 2 probably wouldn't have happened. Not to mention full size version 3 spiker (for Pete), the spike grenade and other projects I have in the works. Everyone on here has helped to re energize my creativity, it had been fading over the last few years. Thanks everyone.
This is my first forum that I have taken part in and I must say it is a great place. I have become a 405th addict.

One of my favorite weapons next to the WH Bolter! Looks brutal!

Brute... Brutal... Brutus... I see a trend here, I may have to try my hand at it!

I was changing the topic to reflect the pics Loess put up and I saw the amount of views for this thread and I cant believe thats right.
468,962 views, is that possible? No way.

I must concur with the above comments. Smick is a pleasure to deal with. I proudly show off his creations whenever people come round to my place and people loved them at the last Con I was at. Legendary work from a legendary guy.
People like Smick is what makes this community shine.

Since I've got both of mine finished I thought I'd share a pic:
Spartan_Photoshoot_2_by_Redtogusa.jpg

RedTogusa said:
I must concur with the above comments. Smick is a pleasure to deal with. I proudly show off his creations whenever people come round to my place and people loved them at the last Con I was at. Legendary work from a legendary guy.
People like Smick is what makes this community shine.

Since I've got both of mine finished I thought I'd share a pic:
Spartan_Photoshoot_2_by_Redtogusa.jpg

Wow, great pic Red. I might have to use that in some advertising. :D
Thanks again to all you guys. Remember, you guys are also part of the reason they have all been good dealings. Takes 2 to Tango. I think. ;)

I myself am stunned, First off, the spiker is amazing, Maybe a bit small, but still absolutly beautiful.

Second, In all my years, I've never seen a topic with close to half a million views, That in itself is quite an accomplisment.

Grats,

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back