PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
The Goal:

PB and Cheif.png

The Plan:

I'm in need of cookies and I want them in the shape of our favorite hero. The problem? I am not a fan of sugar cookies or molasses cookies which is what everyone makes when they want to make a cookie cutter cookie.

So, I've done some research and watched some tutorials from the top food builders. I've found an instructable that I'm going to try out:

Hopefully I'll finally get to use my halo cutters that I got awhile back...

Halo Loot Crate Cookie Cutters

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
The Goal:

View attachment 287169

The Plan:

I'm in need of cookies and I want them in the shape of our favorite hero. The problem? I am not a fan of sugar cookies or molasses cookies which is what everyone makes when they want to make a cookie cutter cookie.

So, I've done some research and watched some tutorials from the top food builders. I've found an instructable that I'm going to try out:

Hopefully I'll finally get to use my halo cutters that I got awhile back...

Halo Loot Crate Cookie Cutters

View attachment 287177

Don't leave us hanging man.

In fact we've been really busy at work. I took a 3 hour nap when I got home. :(

Everyone wants rushes to get their jobs done, or stock up in fear of our manufacturer's stock running low. Gotta keep people making stuff.

This is starting to look like one of my threads. You have a great idea and work on it, and then the second you tell the world your gonna do something, you sit on it for what feels like forever! XD

I'm hungry! So is the discord! And the forum! Feeeeed uuuus!

Before you get excited, there are no delicious cookies in this post. I'm sorry, but I'd rather you know now.

So! I gathered up my materials.
Everything looking good.
20200413_160221.jpg

Now, I love cooking but I am very rusty with baking. I know with baking procedures are everything, so I follow the recipe to the T.
First, mix liquid ingredients.
20200413_161229.jpg

Then the dry ingredients, but don't overmix!
20200413_162339.jpg

Now I did make a mistake here. I thought it would be fun if cookies were green. This was not the time to add food coloring, but I did it anyway.

The real problem lies elsewhere... This batter was waaaaay too dry. I kept going anyway.
20200413_163321.jpg20200413_193230.jpg20200413_193703.jpg20200413_193409.jpg

So yeah, super hard to cut, but I kept going.
20200413_195817.jpg20200413_195807.jpg

They came out okay, but not good enough for me to want to make frosting. Maybe this crafting is not for me.

But I'll give it another try. I'm telling you guys work has been stressful. I think the batter needs more butter.

Last edited:
Stick in there, man. You've got this! Work is definitely harder now, during this pandemic.

Just think, when the Corona virus is finally over, all of us essential people will get free paid vacations for a month! All our food at restaurants will be free, and when we walk down the road people will point and look at us in awe, and tell their children and grandchildren about us! And the babes, man! They will flock to us in droves, and we'll have to beat them away with sticks, just to get breathing room!

Also the cookies look good. Hope the next time you're able to make a batch they turn out so good they soothe your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back