Builds By Baz - Full scale MKII Colonial Viper

You know I have been following this since the beginning......I'm still in awe at the amount of time, effort, ingenuity, and yes a small amount of blood, went into this build. We need a new word for it......Something beyond AMAZE-BALLS.

Mate, I really appreciate your faithful encouragement and it warms me to know there are folks like yourself out there who are enjoying this project, perhaps purely for entertainment, perhaps inspiration, who knows?

Thank you for riding shotgun with me on my projects, I have always hoped that people look forward to my updates, and are not annoyed that I post so often.

Cheers,

Baz.

Annoyed that you post so often? I think you're slacken.........you don't post often enough!!!! Joking.......but seriously I'm completely amazed that you have what to post about.......Enough that I think you are a time traveler or live in a pocket of space/time outside our own a to do all this work and bring it back to show it off........

Still quite sick. Had this bloody flu for over 3 weeks now. Slept most of today, but mid- afternoon, I needed fresh air. Spent some time just chilling in the back yard, then pottered around in the shed for a bit. I could have done a lot more, but I took it easy today.

I've been using scraps from a neighbour's skip bin, some plastic coat-hangers, shower fittings and the demolished timber from my pergola as I tear it down from over the Viper and prepare for the renovations where it stands. Beats buying timber. It's nice Oregon and very well seasoned.

All the bits in the fuselage side avionics access panel are just sitting in there for now. I have to recess the opening a little more and then create a back-board to fix them all to, align and pretty it all up with some more visible bolt heads and a little effects paint.

PNhYEd3.jpg

I5ed244.jpg

bowFwBY.jpg

w3JsTkK.jpg

jSFTSLd.jpg

KugT2Kv.jpg

muEruP5.jpg

oLQF3YW.jpg

GRlwrLX.jpg

Finish it already....I'm getting tired of saying how great every single piece is........ How amazing it is looking.......How believably lifelike it's turning out........Are you sure you haven't built one of theses before? You seem to know exactly what you're doing and how to build it and what material to use........I'm exhausted....... :sleep::sleep::sleep:.......but it does look great!!!!!!

Finish it already....I'm getting tired of saying how great every single piece is........ How amazing it is looking.......How believably lifelike it's turning out........Are you sure you haven't built one of theses before? You seem to know exactly what you're doing and how to build it and what material to use........I'm exhausted....... :sleep::sleep::sleep:.......but it does look great!!!!!!

Take a year off mate. I'll understand. Pop back into the thread in March 2020. ;)

Baz.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back