Bungie Helmet: Real Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that visor has got to be totally opaque. It looks plastichromed... not mettalized like the moto visors.

even if it didn't have that rectangle shape on the inside i still couldn't wear it because my head is like 1.5 - 2 times that big based on the pic with the 360 controller

You can always cut out the center of the visor, although that might be more work than its worth. I still would love to see an expansion mold, or even a full 360 degree rotation flash. I could make the flash file if someone supplied me with the frames.

Sean Bradley said:
Bad news guys....

105217523320070520174908.jpg

Try putting your cats head in THAT!

:eek
couldnt you unscrew those screws?
thank god i preordered mine like 20 minutes after legendary was availible for preorder(i am a halo fanatic) i just feel saddened that bungie cant work on halo forever and has to move on and then i will have to like other games..

Last edited by a moderator:
The mini-helmet is cool, but their original intent was to design something that would be a cool case for the game. Also being short run producible, and light but sturdy enough to ship and stand up to a little handling.... So, even if you do get the screws off and can take it apart, there's no guarantee that there's much more space available within than what the sleeve's restricted to.

The faceplate looks like it's plastichrome, like I think Sean said before me.

It'll be interesting to see molds made from this and maybe re-sized for wear. Direct duping will probably occur but be limited, if not strangled, by M$ and Bungie. At least now more people'll be able to have an on hand template....

For the last time: THE LEGENDARY HELMET IS NOT WEARABLE! Its too small!
Unless your like 5 years old, remove the interior, and replace the visor, then never grow.

Sean Bradley said:
For the last time: THE LEGENDARY HELMET IS NOT WEARABLE! Its too small!
Unless your like 5 years old, remove the interior, and replace the visor, then never grow.

LOL. :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back