Bungie license armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

Does any one know when it is to be realsed and where to buy? I would buy for $250. But i just want to see how much it goes for.

iamyourcousin228 said:
Does any one know when it is to be realsed and where to buy? I would buy for $250. But i just want to see how much it goes for.

No offense but 250 isnt even close. It will probably atleast go for a grand. And im saying ATLEAST a grand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt ever pay a grand. Have you seen pics? Its not that great.Im just sayin thats how much i would pay. I can get cheaper but since its hard i wwould pay more. Its ok in detail, kinda thin. I would pay $300 max. for that. Its not all that great. But i think your right. Thats what bungie wanted for it since its there thing.

If this isnt great, i dunno what it is

master_005.jpg

This may not be the real thing, but it is made by microsoft's asian club "clubms" and sicne it is related to microsoft and they own clubms...it may be the real deal...but I'd say even 1 grand is too much for something they will mass produce, maybe 700 will cover it.

AoBfrost said:

master_005.jpg

This may not be the real thing, but it is made by microsoft's asian club "clubms" and sicne it is related to microsoft and they own clubms...it may be the real deal...but I'd say even 1 grand is too much for something they will mass produce, maybe 700 will cover it.

thats Halo wars armor... MK IV.... never knew there was armor irl for that!

No actually it's halo 3 shoulders with a halo 2/3 body pieces and a halo wars type helmet. The body itself is all halo 2/3 parts with halo 2 hands. But that helmet is very similar to the halo wars.....still for 700-800 dollars I might consider this if they release it at this price.

But just think...if they did, we'd all have the same armor.....No one would be different.

Maybe we should make molds of this and paint it ourselves.

He is right that is Halo Wars armor, look go watch the trailer again, no that is not the final liscened armor though because this isn't made by the same company, its been discussed. Search it. Plus Rubies armor is way worse and its worth way more. I don't know why.

HW_1920x1200_3.jpg

Hmm...doesn't look like Halo Wars armor to me, but I could be wrong, I guess...

AoBfrost said:

master_005.jpg

I agree with Frost on this one, it's a mix of Halo 2/3 armor. Look at the visor.

-Magnum

The helmet itself is a halo 3 helmet, but the visor is very similar to the halo wars visor, but it was a attempt at a duel layer visor which happened to look like the halo wars, but is is halo 2/3 armor.

Actually I am wrong, it's a halo 2 top, with halo 3 sides/chin.

I don't know why you guys are arguing about this Japanese armor... it isn't the set that will be sold nationwide. Where did you get that ides?

This is the armor thats going to be sold by Rubies:

100_0935.jpg

I wouldn't expect to even see it listed at their website until late summer next year... but you can go look at their other liscensed costumes... they've got alot.

http://www.rubies.com/license_multi.cfm

Well there may be a chance it is sold in japan and could be imported to the US, but for the rubies costume, they seriously need to redo it.

;)

Yeah and theres a chance that Bill Gates is Santa Claus... this is pure speculation...

The Rubies suit as shown is the ONLY licensed Master Chief costume that has been confirmed ever. Master Replicas has the other license, but they haven't shown anything yet.

When you make guesses about what *might* happen like this, people get their hopes up... and others will cite your speculation as proof that someone said it somewhere. Unless you see in on Halo.Bungie.Org, or bungie.net...it isn't confirmed.

Either way, I don't know why anyone from this site really should be worrying about the licensed armor as we all make our own. I'd rather make my own any way.

-Magnum

I like your point!

Ive seen the ever crappy rubies supreme darth vader, it costs 600 +,
and its nothing like the pictures you see.
Its a definate POS costume.

When it comes to quality you get what you pay for. The best quality is hand made by a fan!
Like us.

This is going to be like stormtrooper armor, the FX kits were the elite and the best, they were detailed and made to fit comfortably, then people bought them, remolded them, and sold the same kits cheaper in price, someone's gonna get a suit of armor of the chief thats accurate, remold it, then sell it in mass.

I think the only advantage to a Rubies costume would be the under armor, but that's not worth $6-700 in my book.

Sorry to break it to you, but the under armor is just a tight suit, the under armor you see with detail on him is plastic molded along with the torso and legs, it isnt a piece of the actual under suit.

Actually the undersuit of the Rubies armor is just the Shirt and Pants from Rubies Darth Vader costume... look closer, and you'll recognize it. It's really obvious around the neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back