Bungie.net PM Communication Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I gather:

"Subject HELP ME.
Posted by: AdjutantReflex
He's here. With us. I am already defeated.

Security is failing.

Peril is near.

Warn them."

Cortana is caught in the clutches of Gravemind (duh) and He is overpowering her. In her last moments of sanity, she is warning humankind of an oncoming threat.

"Subject: Re: Re: HELP ME.
Tell them I am failing. And that he is stronger. Tell them that security cannot be guaranteed.

Tell them that there is little time.

And that I am crumbling."

Her defense systems are failing. The flood is winning over her.

"Subject: re: re: re: re: re: HELP ME.
He was always better than I.
More powerful.
More intelligent.
A better machine.
He is not who you think he is.
And I do not know his intent."

Gravemind is far more technologically complex than what we thought. I don't know about you guys, but I'm concerned...

The problem is that Gravemind isn't a machine... and Cortana isn't Adjutant Reflex nor does she speak with random bits of code. Its an interesting idea, but doesn't agree with what a majority of the b.net forums are saying. But don't ask me to summarize it, im still a little confused myself.

Well, Gravemind could have some Machine in him. Let us not forget the Monitor 2401 Penitent Tangent, incorporated into Gravemind. He could also have a wealthy amount of technological savvy built up, allowing him to use anything he wanted, and let us also not forget that he is able to access Halo's teleportation grid. Cortana could also be known as AdjutantReflex due to her current broken state of "consciousness" It is complicated... but makes sense to me. Then again, so do all my crazy ideas...

All I can say to this is the following....

I dont give a damn what it is cause when it gets here, Im ganna blow the **** out of it. :gun2:

sabatoge

[quote="Adam" From the mind of an ancient, or forerunner[/quote]

hmm...maybe. Inside sabatoge? would the forerunners "silence" their own AIs? maybe he was talking to much...telling us things we shouldn't know...yet.

Spartan-419 said:
Well, Gravemind could have some Machine in him. Let us not forget the Monitor 2401 Penitent Tangent, incorporated into Gravemind. He could also have a wealthy amount of technological savvy built up, allowing him to use anything he wanted, and let us also not forget that he is able to access Halo's teleportation grid. Cortana could also be known as AdjutantReflex due to her current broken state of "consciousness" It is complicated... but makes sense to me. Then again, so do all my crazy ideas...

ummm he didn't absorb 2401 though...he was just holding him, and flood can use tech and even latch stuff onto it but cannot absorb it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmh... Anyone want some siggy's?

That was irrelevent... let me see...'How 'bout Hotdogs?

Again, irrelevent... oh!

I do aggree with the thread starter. Cortana is in trouble, and AR can't help her. We need to do something... or it's gonna get messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back