A Fun Little Project At Bungie.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man from Harvard recently found a new planet which is being described as a Super-Earth. It is believed to be covered in water,and it is being considered the planet most likely to be able to support life.

Well it seems the guy who discovered it is trying to figure out what to name it, and Wired is going to send him the names that people vote for. Somebody on Bungie.net started a thread to vote for the name Reach, and now it is in the lead. Now the results of this vote may mean nothing, the guy may not even read the votes, but I think this has some sort of chance, and I think it is a nice, clean, fun thing to do. If you are interested you can vote here:Vote! I will say this, do NOT add more Reach submissions to the poll. Just vote the one on top up. Click the green arrow and you are good to go.

Once again, it is not a big deal, but a fun thing to do. Who knows? Maybe soon we will be hearing about the new planet Reach.

The original Bungie thread is here:Bungie.net Link

I would seriously fall to the ground laughing if we heard that NASA was sending the first humans to leave the Sol system to this planet. I wish somebody would invent faster than light travel before I die so I can see it happen. It would be to epic to not be around for! Of course this would depend on the planet actually being named Reach, and then slipspace or whatever to be invented first. Hurry up Science!

do we really wana jinx ourselves and end up getting invaded by the covenant? Lol, but yeah reach sounds kool.

Cheers, Dave.

XxCALIBERxX said:
do we really wana jinx ourselves and end up getting invaded by the covenant? Lol, but yeah reach sounds kool.

Cheers, Dave.

We can fight them off with our sick-ass armor xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
We shall have an army of spartans! with fibreglass armour AND SICK AS WOODEN AND PLASTIC WEAPONS!!!! They shall run from our might and stuff....

Lol, i love this forum...

Cheers, Dave.

lol, that was my thought. it would be crazy if we, by some space-time paradox, caused Halo to become real by naming the planet Reach....im all for it

XxCALIBERxX said:

Cheers, Dave.

I was seriously thinking the same thing... its like: a new, super planet named reach for humanity to inhabit. this sounds all too familiar. wait, where's our super soldiers???

(at the 405th of course)(wait... does that mean that most of us die except for a bald white dude *insert name here*...)

BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA u got me in fits. Ithica shall lead the fight for humanity!!!! WHOOOT!

Cheers, (Sorry got to stop ROFLing) Dave.

WRising said:
I was seriously thinking the same thing... its like: a new, super planet named reach for humanity to inhabit. this sounds all too familiar. wait, where's our super soldiers???

???
2usk0g4.jpg
???

I google "ODST Fail" and some 3d Models frome this site appaer in the images :p

XxCALIBERxX said:
We place humanity's continued survival on supersoldier 'cardboard'. We shall not survive.....

LOL, Cheers, Dave.

He has 2, you heard me 2 SMGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back