Bungie Says "goodbye" To Halo After Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see a game from the Prophets side, like the building of the Covenant and how they got all the races to join. It could be pretty sweet to sweep across the galaxy or universe concorring planet after planet and building up the army.
I just think it would be neat to see how they came to revear and worship (with a flawed doctrine) the Forerunners.

dmage dame said:
I just think it would be neat to see how they came to revear and worship (with a flawed doctrine) the Forerunners.
They got shot by sentinel beams and they stung ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigalt424 said:
They got shot by sentinel beams and they stung ;)

lol, when i read that my poor cat was on the receiving end of a mouth full of dr pepper. you totally made my night.

i doubt it that they would leave it behind because they still have so much on it to do and if they do i will be crushed :cry:
:dead:

They could follow up with a "Sims" game where you, as Master Chief, try to find a job... get married... get fat... have little chiefs... join a forum where you try to make "civilian" costumes... :p

I jost woke up, cut me some slack

Das Brutus said:
They could follow up with a "Sims" game where you, as Master Chief, try to find a job... get married... get fat... have little chiefs... join a forum where you try to make "civilian" costumes... :p

I jost woke up, cut me some slack

That's just stellar...

I highly doubt Bungie would stray VERY far from the Halo Universe. I think it'd be interesting if they made a link between Marathon and Halo eventually. From the ending scene in Halo 3 I've heard that he's well... Orbiting around a planet in Marathon. I know nothing about the real Marathon universe though... :[

darkm2021 said:
I wouldnt be surprised if they remade the Marathon games, or continued them.
that would be cool
Yeah, that would be pretty awesome. I personally liked Marathon more than Halo...

Legendarey ending on halo 3- too many questions need to be answered about what that planet thing was i need a 4th installment of the chief it either ends with chief dead or everyone else dead or im not happy. And now humanity and the elites are chummy itd be great to see how that pans out maybe the elites world has been invaded by flood or something bah who knows all i know is unless halo 3 odst finishes it we are wide open for halo 4

They left it with tons of questions. If need be they still have that cliffhanger there to grab back on to and continue where they left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back