Bungie Update (Elites Feet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a gift. With feet like this, it would be a lot easier to make an elite costume. look at how bulky the legs are. It'd be a lot easier than the Halo 1/2 elites

Yeah, thet hoof with the gap giong down the middle is both impracticle, and stupid looking. It would have to be reinforced like hell if it was to be at the end of a pair of stilts.

Keep in mind this is an ALIEN we're talking about. Sure the previous design makes it a hell of a challenge to create an accurate costume, while the apparent new design improves the chances of actually pulling it off, but Elites are only loosely humanoid in design. Gift or curse, Elites are aliens and aren't easily tied down by human anatomy.

i want that cortana~Fragclone

Keep in mind this is an ALIEN we're talking about. Sure the previous design makes it a hell of a challenge to create an accurate costume, while the apparent new design improves the chances of actually pulling it off, but Elites are only loosely humanoid in design. Gift or curse, Elites are aliens and aren't easily tied down by human anatomy.~Lt. Ambrose

idk
I just find it strange that Bungie would alter the Elites structure at the end of the trilogy.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it's fine. I don't think that it's what they look like in single player. It's just an armor permutation. Changing the elite would be like making master chief in EVA armor for this game.

None of the permutations have changed the legs though...
lol. look at the time of this post...

Hmmm... True. Well, maybe it does. We've seen other pix of the Elites and I don't recall ever seeing them look like that.

All the pics I've seen the shin lower leg looks lke that. And This may be one of the only pics of the new elite's feet.

xalener said:
None of the permutations have changed the legs though...

Exactly, the permutations change the armor, not the anatomy.

This may be one of the only pics of the new elite's feet.~xalener
Possibly a new species of Elite. :cautious:

Well, the style seems to have changed alot, seeing as Halo's been pretty simple as far as design.
How can Bungie have attention to detail if there's nothing to show?

...GOD!!! We must be hard core fans!!! Look at us, having heated conversations about alien feet.

xalener said:
Well, the style seems to have changed alot, seeing as Halo's been pretty simple as far as design.
How can Bungie have attention to detail if there's nothing to show?
...GOD!!! We must be hard core fans!!! Look at us, having heated conversations about alien feet.

LOL, Always

Fragclone said:
i want that cortana :rolleyes :love: :love: :eek:

Me too :love: :love: I know its off topic though...Mabey the elites have new armour for their feet, lol. Idk looks pretty cool though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back