Bunnie's Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy pinette

Jr Member
Hey guys i actually have pics to update with this time. but i did robo's right forearm(not hd) and i just couldnt seem to get the size right. im guessing this is the MC scale. And the same is true with the left Shoulder peice. i should have the helmet done with in the week. but i have so much studying to do. Any tips on how to resize Robo's files would be great(couldnt find any thing in the scaling thread.)

Thx. yeah it looks really great. but im just really frustrated cause i feel like both items are way bigger than they should be

FInal Fantasy! hehe.

well, post more pics of you wearing it, we might be able to help in seeing if its the right size.

I already responded to your PM, but everyone should know this. You put your height in inches into the scale box. If it turns out to big, try multiplying your height by 0.907 (or just scale down by 10%). The second thing works for me. I'm 73" tall, and my scale is for someone 66.5 inches tall. I think this is because I scaled the models according to the info that the MC is 86". But this is only in his armor. He is 6'7" (?around there?) out of his armor.

Robogenisis said:
I already responded to your PM, but everyone should know this. You put your height in inches into the scale box. If it turns out to big, try multiplying your height by 0.907 (or just scale down by 10%). The second thing works for me. I'm 73" tall, and my scale is for someone 66.5 inches tall. I think this is because I scaled the models according to the info that the MC is 86". But this is only in his armor. He is 6'7" (?around there?) out of his armor.
Kk ill redo the forearm piece if i have time when i get home from school today. but right now i have to leave so i can go to my anatomy final :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thats what i was thinking. but ill do my third try tommorow. ill try the second thing Robo said. maybe that will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back