Busa Busa Busa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokyboy

Been on here for a little while without a profile but i started to make my armor so i made an accout today, so this is where im going to post my progress on my first suit :D

i got my Pep files and im printing them out for cutting.

Hey, welcome to the 405th!

But first off, you're only supposed to start a build thread if you have some pictures or video to share. Also, by joining the 405th, you're basically walking into a room full of people, and you should start off by introducing yourself first.

This might help you out:

Good luck on your build, but remember, pics or it didn't happen :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, i am a noob XD. Sorry i've never really done much forming as you might call it, anywhere else so i don't know my way around much. but thank you for the info i had no idea i was just butting my way in without introducing myself how rude.

So i really started thinking about making halo armor when i went to PAX in seattle in 2010 seeing all the awesome people in aromor that went. Me and my friend always talked about making some ever since then but never got around to it. But this year i said to myself that it was time and i have enough to hopefully supply my project. And ive been looking all over here at everyones suits and their difficulties they went through on their suits and ive learned alot from everyone on here so far and i can't wait to really be apart of it all :)

And i will try and get some pictures up tomorrow :3

So today i helped my dad move to his new office so i didn't get as much done on the helm as i wanted. but i have a picture of a hand plate i did as a test before i got any card stock to see how well i can cut and glue. but it was a good thing i did that cuase i found out that it was much to big for me.

969873_482013741874482_562097109_n.jpg

So today i helped my dad move to his new office so i didn't get as much done on the helm as i wanted. but i have a picture of a hand plate i did as a test before i got any card stock to see how well i can cut and glue. but it was a good thing i did that cuase i found out that it was much to big for me.

969873_482013741874482_562097109_n.jpg

Holy huge!!

LOL did that my first time too. But i fully did it to get some practice on rondo-ing and painting it was good practice.

Sorry i know i kinda dropped this project for a while because i kept getting the wrong size on my helmet and got frustrated, but i picked it back up and started on the spartan laser, school started so work will be slower, and hopefully i don't drop it like before. and i know its not a whole finished pep but i felt like sharing.

1236537_519688844773638_804086768_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back