( busy playin Halo 4, brb :p) Halo 4 ARC-920 'Railgun' W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST GUN EVER. You can beast with this thing.

Thank you. :) proof. Its a sweet gun, and a GOD weapon if you know how to use it. FYI, kill shots on a warthog is either the rear where the fuel tanks are, or straight in front at high speed. so its great for those noobs who go for splatter kills.

To commemorate the 405th's 7th birthday (which should be soon), Im making a mark of the logo on the final casts, and a commemorative Logo medallion. It will be free with all casts from me, and is free to ask for separately. I will have pictures of a final cast up within the month, so be patient please.

405TH FOREVER
HONOR! UNITY! ARMOR!
WE ARE INFANTRY!

Hey man!

Just a little idea if you still are planning on molding. You could make a shell in the mold and back fill it with foam. This would be WAY easier than using plastic (as stated by kill kill kill several pages back) That's just my two cents though lol Anyway, I can't wait to see the finished gun!

-Jacob

Hey man!

Just a little idea if you still are planning on molding. You could make a shell in the mold and back fill it with foam. This would be WAY easier than using plastic (as stated by kill kill kill several pages back) That's just my two cents though lol Anyway, I can't wait to see the finished gun!

-Jacob

Thank you Jacob. :D i totally forgot. and thanks kill kill kill.

now that my friend is a sweet gun and i should know i've built one that looks old school, kinda hard to do, even with files, but i pulled it off, like a boss, those parts from the reach grenade launcher, spartan laser, rail gun, and sniper rilfe.

Saddening... I'm back and not with as much glory. well, time to change that. To everyone who supported me on my process through the rifle, thank you. WHEN i do get rolling casts of the Railgun coming, you are open to receive a cast, free of charge. along with the Medallion. I'm going to go back to the drawing board and starting on the a revised medallion, preparing for the next anniversary. And my upcoming project will be announced on new year. hope everyone's been enjoying the crazy ride 343 has taken us all on. Good to be back. :D

Totally impressed with your design ability. This is a skill I have not yet picked up. +1 subscribe. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back