C2E2 2022 Info and Roll Call: August 5th - 7th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been checking forums lately but yeah, still need a room. If anyone is willing to let me stay with them let me know either here or on discord.

I'm definitely going to be there. Done the room roulette before, so went ahead in on a room in the Hyatt. Single king was all that's available, so probably can do 3 split comfortably, 4 if we're feeling cozy. Let me know if anyone is interested in splitting.
I'm coming from Atlanta, so will be checking in on Friday, out on Sunday. If anyone is roughly on the line between Atlanta and Chicago, I can redirect a bit to pick them up. Only have a Sedan though, so might be a bit cramped. With more than one person, maybe two.

I'm definitely going to be there. Done the room roulette before, so went ahead in on a room in the Hyatt. Single king was all that's available, so probably can do 3 split comfortably, 4 if we're feeling cozy. Let me know if anyone is interested in splitting.
I'm coming from Atlanta, so will be checking in on Friday, out on Sunday. If anyone is roughly on the line between Atlanta and Chicago, I can redirect a bit to pick them up. Only have a Sedan though, so might be a bit cramped. With more than one person, maybe two.
Might be good info for you guys! KGSupreme and Lieutenant Jaku

id be interested in splitting the room if thats cool with you.

Can I be put on the tentative list? I need to hammer out some details with my wife. Also coordinating with my friends SSGLordErne amd LordElmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back