CADET115 Foam ODST(First time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice, I am using this time to learn the material but I only have so much things on hand. I will check my local hardware store for the proper blades but as of right now just using hotglue because it's very basic which is what I'm going for.

Alright second attempt went smoother thanks to advice from so many other 405th members, I still need to work on the back because it's still a bit rough but overall it went way better. For anyone that isn't on the 405th discord you should be, there is so many people that have helped me on there and it's amazing. I'm hoping to start some shin/foot armor next when I have some time after the weekend.
Z7aZIZY.jpg

8rZzjQz.jpg

k4frddl.jpg

I hereby revive this dear old topic. For I have hopefully found the overall motivation to relight the burning fire that is costuming. My goal this week is to try and adjust my room to once again accommodate for the ability to foamsmith. I'm thankful for all the 405th members that have assisted to get hopes back to level that wants to do costuming. Still trying to do the DFT Templates so nothing new there. Despite the year that I've been through from March of 2020 to September of 2021. I can't wait to get this on the roll again.

HUZZAH!!!!! I have managed to build once again another helmet but this time I was able to not do as bad when it came to cutting the foam. I still need to work on my beveling ability but for Helmet mk3 made a long time after the others, I'm happy with being able to remember the knowledge shared from ya'll. Also found some stuff to remind me on what goal I'm trying to achieve.
e4cY1go.jpg
xUeMH2f.jpg

CjwZkOw.jpg
IFF4K5I.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back