• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi Ranger

Member DIN
S777
April 26-29 (Thursday to Sunday)

This is more of a place-holder and reminder. I find Facebook faster and easier for quick log-in and chats. Unless command staff say otherwise, but we should try to keep chatter centralized.

I don't think you will see many of us at Otafest, but have fun! I haven't been able to make it to that one in years. :(

I'm making the trip over to CCEE solo this year! First time as well!

Sadly, I won't be there on Sunday (travel day), but I will definitely be there Wed-Sat.
I will bring CORTANA. On part days at least. I won't be able to wear her for a full day, yet Fri-Sat will both be a definite. (I'll be bringing new camera stuff, so be prepared for lots of photos!) :cool:

If I could express the sheer excitement that I have to finally meet more of you, I would. :p

Will anyone be signing up for the parade at the expo this year, or would a group photoshoot be a nice alternative during that time slot that morning?

I don't believe that we have a parade entry, and I suspect that Kris, and likely myself, are marching with the 501st as it's our largest turn out every year so it's sort of a big deal. However, I would really love to see a group photo shoot set up at some point during the con. I know that Kris was trying to figure out who was going to be bringing Halo gear with them. It would be a great time for people to get deployment photos taken..... ;-)

Fair enough! :)

I'll keep this simple here for reference to anyone who checks the forums between now and then:

-I'm always willing to help take deployment photos
-PHOTOSHOOTS: Friday looks to be more promising; Saturday is not out of the question for myself.
-anything posted in the FB group, I will share HERE.
-Feel free to say hello if you see me! (Even if you aren't in Halo gear)
-> I'll be dressed as Cortana Friday afternoon and at some point Satuday, so keep an eye out for me
-Cosplay Videography: I would love to create a 405th spotlight in a CCEE video.
-I can be reached all con-weekend either through here via PM, or through the 405th Facebook/messenger.

Last edited:
I will be changing in to my ODST after the parade, and will be in that all afternoon. Possibly changing to something else in the evening. Definitely need a photo with (a) Cortana while in my ODST! I will bring my AI core transfer cylinder too!

Thank you to everyone who attended this year and met up over the course of the weekend!
It was my first time in Calgary, and loved every minute of it! Below are some photos I took, and working on a short video..I hope to capture more content next year! :D

IMG_5131.JPG IMG_5135.JPG IMG_5159.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0099.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0120.JPG IMG_0122.JPG IMG_0131.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_5132.JPG IMG_5144.JPG IMG_5153.JPG IMG_5157.JPG IMG_5164.JPG

Second wave: (photos courtesy of Spencer - who was an amazing handler and photographer for us)
Calgary Squad 1 - 2018.jpg CCEE 2.jpg CCEE.jpg CCEE3.jpg CCEE4.jpg CCEE5.jpg CCEE6.jpg Photo by S..jpg Photo by S2.jpg

Last edited:
Bravo Zulus all round. It looks like the turnout was pretty damn big for the Halo group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back