Calling All Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks072185

so we have herd of the mighty and impressive Souring Hammer. but out of all of you is there any other groups that are working for a common purpose. me and my friends have been working together for 7 months. we haven't gotten much done besides a MK 6 Helmet and most of an ODST Suit. I have just been wondering what other have been working with others, we seam to come up with real efficient ways of doing things since there a hell of a lot of arguing about it but after a minute or so we find so real genus things to do.

This is the
z1ltd01.gif
team

First off, The amazing, extraordinaire and a 90 MPH pitching speed. Steve

771322665l.jpg

and starting only with the males from right to left, the most metal son of a bitch in the world, Anthony AKA Queer(don't ask, we named him that and we don't even how he got it the name). and the only reason we don't get any work done is (wont sit down for more then a minute with out playing super smash brothers melee)

lb5d2de8a0f0937e1e17219.jpg

And the sexiest one of the bunch, they call me Ry Guy.

l92fa4fdf486a4e3e90f8e9.jpg

The only reason that i ask is to see how many of us groups out there.

I am near Atlanta, Ga but right now I only have family helping me. They are however pepakura ninja's so they are making my task a bit easier I must say. Any other Atlanta 405th members give me a shout.

There are some fantastic groups on here, I'll let them speak for themselves. And as I'm sure you know, we have some equally as impressive single members who do the work of ten men, are strong like ox, and some of them are girls, to boot. We're of the type that we'd love to see pictures of the armor you've made as much as we want to see pictures of you. So bring us your progress pictures!

Flyerfye said:
There are some fantastic groups on here, I'll let them speak for themselves. And as I'm sure you know, we have some equally as impressive single members who do the work of ten men, are strong like ox, and some of them are girls, to boot. We're of the type that we'd love to see pictures of the armor you've made as much as we want to see pictures of you. So bring us your progress pictures!

Sorry about that, the first thing i learned about this site was that i needed to introduce my self, so i thought it was only right to introduce my teammates to every one on here. make sure that they get some credit for the "Progress Pictures" that i have put up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back