Can Someone Provide me with a female halo torso?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smwhdr

Me and my girlfriend are going to make a master an misses chief to attend the next local anime convention in and i have searched everywhere and cannot for the life of me fine a female halo torso. i know there are multiple types and it would be awesome if someone had all of them! i appreciate any help that can be given!!!

hmm. that sounds interesting. i would really like to have a pep file tho because thats how i'll be doing my suit and would like to keep it all with the same look to it.

i comepletly understand but if you decide to pep the f. torso and resin like other armor it can get very uncomfortable. from the looks of it, its pretty skin tight and trust me when i say you want these suit as comfortable as possible. im a guy and me suits are irritating to wear because i didnt pad it enough

I actually have an old female torso file, but it's very rough. Not to knock the original creator (whoever that may be), but it would take a lot of work to get up to snuff. It's a 3ds file, so you'd need to find someone to unfold it for you. Would you like to take a look at it?

sure if you could upload it and link me to it that would be awesome. if its not htat great atleast its somewhere to start! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back