Can you sit on your armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
READ!
I won't be answering any more of these questions that are clearly answered in pinned threads

What's fiberglass and resin?? *runs* I'm kidding!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesnt matter, well ip ban that too, trust me we will find you, well hunt you down and kill you.... jk on the killing, but maybe not.....

look the laptop is my dads work computer and its with another internet !!! too his work internet the ip is not the same of 2 diffrent internets so this is not going to work for you!!

and why shoud u ban me?

Enough of this.

SpartanNoob: Jumping from thread to thread to get immediate answers to the questions you are too lazy to look up yourself is unnacceptable. Nobody here is going to want to help you here because you've clearly not done the necessary research.

Also challenging the authority of this webite is not a good idea, we make and enforce the rules here, and making enemies of us is not a good idea. We donate coutless hours of our time so that people can learn how to make their own Halo armor by reading this site.

Do the work and read all the stickied threads before asking questions that have already been answered multiple times or get lost. Perhaps I can make it a little easier for you... and suspend your posting ability?

Sean Bradley said:
Enough of this.

SpartanNoob: Jumping from thread to thread to get immediate answers to the questions you are too lazy to look up yourself is unnacceptable. Nobody here is going to want to help you here because you've clearly not done the necessary research.

Also challenging the authority of this webite is not a good idea, we make and enforce the rules here, and making enemies of us is not a good idea. We donate coutless hours of our time so that people can learn how to make their own Halo armor by reading this site.

Do the work and read all the stickied threads before asking questions that have already been answered multiple times or get lost. Perhaps I can make it a little easier for you... and suspend your posting ability?

look om not making any enemies its not necasary to suspend my posting ability il just create another! ill just pm someone else thats an expert and he will help me out with messages. ive read the stickies alot of times .

Alright then, do that and enjoy your posting suspension.

I do not appreciate you challenging the authority of the administrators of this site, and constantly asking questions that have already been answered.

You know Andrew tried that. He made over 5 different accounts.

But you don't see him around anymore do you? Don't think you have any power in that respect.

Argueing with someone as genuinly helpful and respected as Sean is one of the stupidest things I can think of.

EDIT: Nevermind, Sean took care of it.

noob head, i dont think anyone is just going to say here you go, and give you everything, read the stickies completly, i skimmed through them and found what i needed in about ten seconds and how old are you btw?

Sigma-LS said:
You know Andrew tried that. He made over 5 different accounts.

But you don't see him around anymore do you? Don't think you have any power in that respect.

Argueing with someone as genuinly helpful and respected as Sean is one of the stupidest things I can think of.
EDIT: Nevermind, Sean took care of it.

oh no ....

5 day ban for challenging the administration of this site openly in the forums, thread hijacking, and asking questions that have been repeatedly answered.

I'll give him 5 days to catch up on reading stickies and old topics to see if that helps him from making these kinds of posts all over our forum. If not he'll be banned and his IP's will be added to the permanent blacklist.

Let this be a lesson for anyone else out there that thinks that they can get away with this kind of behavior. We're here to help, but sometimes people make that rather difficult.

I'll leave this mess up for 24 hours so others can learn from his mistakes, after that I will clean up the unnecessary posts, and this thread can resume.

how many layers of paper you can you stack before it gets fat? maybe 50.

How many layers of resin or fiberglass before you make a fingers thickness? maybe 10-15 layers.

How many do you really need? 3 or 4.

This is sad. This could have been avoided using common sense, and it's a shame that this went as far as it did.

That being said, it brings up a point I've been trying to make for a while now: the information required may be in the stickies, but more often than not it's hidden away somewhere deep inside the fourth page or further. The appropriate information needs to be clearly made available at the topic start so people don't have to go searching, overlook the information, then make messes like this.

Now I'm getting PM spammed. Hurray! I'm gonna let my inbox get full now so I never have people Spam me.

Meaning you know who (who got banned) is spamming me

AoBfrost said:
Now I'm getting PM spammed. Hurray! I'm gonna let my inbox get full now so I never have people Spam me.

Meaning you know who (who got banned) is spamming me

Oh my gosh, he's basically asking for is IP to be banned.

Hey Sean and Frost, could you send me e-mails on step by step instructions on how to cut out and fold each piece of your pep? And, like, how you got the detail that good even though I put on fifty layers of fiberglass on the outside? Also, I know more than Sean and want my IP banned!

Jk, I know your armor is molded sean. :p And I wouldn't spam Frost with question either. I swear, what a nut! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back