Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
FanExpo 09! Me and my friends SprayNoob and DayInBlack were there.

If you saw 2 ODST helmets and a Hayabusa, that was us :p

Shout out to the Mark IV metal suit.. I think it was Moz?

No idea if you heard us, but we were shouting "405th" as you walked onto and off the stage during the masquerade.

hope to see some more out there next year!

B1ahh said:
FanExpo 09! Me and my friends SprayNoob and DayInBlack were there.

If you saw 2 ODST helmets and a Hayabusa, that was us :p

Shout out to the Mark IV metal suit.. I think it was Moz?

No idea if you heard us, but we were shouting "405th" as you walked onto and off the stage during the masquerade.

hope to see some more out there next year!

Hey man, I remember meeting you guys out of costume on the friday, glad to see some 405th representation

I'm planning on re-organizing all the material on the suit and doing a new thread detailing it. Otherwise here is a video from the masquerade:

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ICFzoaR1COM[/media]

No one got the duke nukem reference :(

Last edited by a moderator:
haha that's awesome moz, you have amazing mobility in that armor! wow.

it's good to see more and more Canadian members here!

SprayNoob said:
Hey Moz, would you be able to recruit 3 Odsts for next year? Smiley face.

If I come back again I don't know If I'll do the master chief again, He's reaching the end of his development and I am always one to outdo myself.

I will be going around halloween this year in it but I am not sure what I'll be going too, this year might be much more low key than last (where I lost every costume contest I entered)

Well. Gotta just say this "It's Life" Its got is ups and downs. Anyways, with all the hard work you did, im sure you can do it for another run of a new suit. Lets say "Decommission" your Mark V, but not entirely, just set a side for now. But thats your choice :p

Its awesome how you made it out of metal tho. Props on that one.

*SprayNoob*

Wow, Moz! Great little vid you posted there. Loved the air guitar bit, lol.

And I agree with paradoxj; you've got amazing mobility in that armour, dude. I never get tired of seeing that suit. Points for being the first (that I know of, anyway) to make theirs out of actual metal *thumbs up*

I wish I could meet up with you guys later at one of the remaining conventions later this summer, but I'm really tight on funds at the moment. So, no go :(

Hey guys Forgot to ever post in this thread

I'm from Ontario, Canada

Anyone know when there are any cons going on soon?

I know fanEXPO in T.O just passed.

any others?

SupermanExtreme1 said:
Hey guys Forgot to ever post in this thread

I'm from Ontario, Canada

Anyone know when there are any cons going on soon?

I know fanEXPO in T.O just passed.

any others?

There are two others in the GTA, Anime North and Polaris, but I don't know anything about them other than one is about anime and the other one is a former trek convention that now does Stargate and BSG

I'm from Calgary, If anyone else here is active, id love to see what work you've done, Im working on EOD but could use any tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back