Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Xtreme TACTICS 101']Yea, go ahead. I may be interested depending on price and quality.

[/quote]

Patches will be 3" x 1.5", price is set at $7.00 USD + S&H + Applicable Paypal fees.

original.jpg

I can assure that quality will be top-notch. Below is a sample run of the last patch I had made by the same vendor:

large.jpg

I'm think my post got lost in the leader debate, for I do not see AngelVirusX or RedGeneral up on the Ontario list.

*Ahem* AngelVirusX and RedGeneral reporting in, from Sudbury, Ontario.

damn guys there's 75 of us Canadians here on the forums! that's awesome!

oh and remember halo-ween's coming up soon so get your stuff done and represent.

...yeah i know this is kind of an uneeded post but i thought that i'd count and let people know so don't kill me...

There is a other montreal comic-con for a 1 day event on December 6th at place bonaventure. I will do all my best to be there but this time I would be in full ODST. This is a invite for all the Quebec people. Last time we add a lot of fun. With hope to see a lot of you. If someone is from quebec city and want to go to the montreal comic-con we can always arrange transport just have to send me a pm.

Pat

God why, who will show me the way in Montreal. Haha kidding it sad you will not come, with hope that you finish something before.

Pat

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, so I'll mention it here. The Calgary Star Wars FanForce and the 501st Badlands Garrison have been invited to costume at the grand opening of a new gaming store in Calgary this Saturday, October 24. Two of us from the CFF are going in our H3 Marines, and since the 501st will be there SW will be represented too.

I was wondering if any one else in Calgary has a complete Halo costume and would like to join "UNSC Mandalorian" and I.

Jedi Spartan said:
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, so I'll mention it here. The Calgary Star Wars FanForce and the 501st Badlands Garrison have been invited to costume at the grand opening of a new gaming store in Calgary this Saturday, October 24. Two of us from the CFF are going in our H3 Marines, and since the 501st will be there SW will be represented too.

I was wondering if any one else in Calgary has a complete Halo costume and would like to join "UNSC Mandalorian" and I.

dammit, i would but i haven't got my marine costume done... now i can't have a good costume for Halloween...and now this! damn this sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
El dictator said:
Pat le 357th vas surement y être encore cette fois ! Au plaisir de te voir . :)

Ce coup la je vais avoir un full suit de ODST. J'ai vraiment hate dis être même si c seulement dans 1 mois et demi.

Pat

Last edited by a moderator:
Francois Leclerc, Blainville, Québec

Reporting for duty, SIR.

UserName: Meleck

Gamer Tag: Meleck of Blain

Halo Gamer Number: M82

SIR. Happy to be part of this unit, SIR. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back