S068
Where: Stampede Park

When: April 21st-24th, 2022
Thurs: 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Fri: 12:00PM - 8:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Tickets: Tickets available through event website

Everyone is a fan of something, and CALGARY EXPO is a place to celebrate all things pop culture. Get an autograph or a photo with your favourite Guest then get the inside scoop about your favourite movies and TV shows at our celebrity panels! Watch professional Comic Artists battle it out in our popular Sketch Duels, learn from our “How To” workshops, and take photos with your favourite costumed characters! It’s also a great place to buy a unique gift (or treat yourself!) with a huge show floor for shopping madness.

A poll is added for attendance estimates for planning adequate locations for meetups.

No panel is currently planned for this event so we're going to focus on having a stress free good time and organize photoshoots and meetups both inside the convention and outside for those who may not have had time to purchase tickets.

Photoshoot Listing: TBA

Meetup Listing: TBA

Still undecided about Thursday....Friday might be Mando day because it's easier to bring to work and then suit up alone. Saturday and Sunday will be Halo for sure.

Where: Stampede Park

When: April 21st-24th, 2022
Thurs: 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Fri: 12:00PM - 8:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Tickets: Tickets available through event website

Everyone is a fan of something, and CALGARY EXPO is a place to celebrate all things pop culture. Get an autograph or a photo with your favourite Guest then get the inside scoop about your favourite movies and TV shows at our celebrity panels! Watch professional Comic Artists battle it out in our popular Sketch Duels, learn from our “How To” workshops, and take photos with your favourite costumed characters! It’s also a great place to buy a unique gift (or treat yourself!) with a huge show floor for shopping madness.

A poll is added for attendance estimates for planning adequate locations for meetups.

No panel is currently planned for this event so we're going to focus on having a stress free good time and organize photoshoots and meetups both inside the convention and outside for those who may not have had time to purchase tickets.

Photoshoot Listing: TBA

Meetup Listing: TBA
I'll be there too with the parts I have so far!

Originally wasn't sure I'd go this year, but I'm gonna come out Saturday. Somebody has to rep the marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back