Card Board Paper Vs Foam

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyy

Hi guys,

I am curious about foam. Would a prepakura template used for card board paper be the same as foam? Or would you need a prepakura template made for foam? I have created an Iron Man helmet with card board paper but was wondering if using foam would be easier/better. With the card board paper, some areas need to be cut and bended tightly and with foam, how would you do this?

Can someone point me in the right direction for an iron man prepakura set made for foam if so?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I am curious about foam. Would a prepakura template used for card board paper be the same as foam? Or would you need a prepakura template made for foam? I have created an Iron Man helmet with card board paper but was wondering if using foam would be easier/better. With the card board paper, some areas need to be cut and bended tightly and with foam, how would you do this?

Can someone point me in the right direction for an iron man prepakura set made for foam if so?

Thanks

This guy has some amazing foam iron man armor, I'm pretty sure if you pm him he will give you the download link. Also watch his tutorials while you're there, they helped me greatly. Good luck on your build! :cool

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...-Builds-(info-added-on-page-1-for-foam-builds)

Depends on what you mean. For the 1/4" or 1/2" foam, it will require some modifications to the pepakura to get it correct. However, if you mean PVC Foam Board (aka Sintra), then it will only require modification if you use anything over 3mm (1/8").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back