Agent Washington — First Build !!

Yesss I was waiting for the con update! I'm glad to hear it went well and that there were minimal issues with things falling apart (I have had a piece fall off of a costume on the walk into the building, lol - thankfully there was a cosplay repair room there!). The pics are great. It looks like you had loads of fun! :)
Thank you !!! And oh my gosh, that’s stressful lol. I brought contact cement with me to have in the truck just incase anything went terribly haywire !!

There aren't enough words to express how impressive your kit is!! I've been a fan of red vs blue for the longest time and seeing a cosplay of it within the community makes me so happy, Your work is phenomenal and I can't wait to see more of your stuff!
Thank you so much, it seriously means a lot to hear that!!

Seriously great suit man!

If you want to add a mic to the helm, they sell little voice amp kits on amazon for about $35 US. You can get a wireless one so you don't have to worry about running a wire between the mic and the speaker. I bought one of those kits, put the mic in the helmet off to one side, and put the speaker in the chest piece so I don't get feedback. Works pretty well! It really makes a difference being able to talk to people without having to yell and lose your voice

Seriously great suit man!

If you want to add a mic to the helm, they sell little voice amp kits on amazon for about $35 US. You can get a wireless one so you don't have to worry about running a wire between the mic and the speaker. I bought one of those kits, put the mic in the helmet off to one side, and put the speaker in the chest piece so I don't get feedback. Works pretty well! It really makes a difference being able to talk to people without having to yell and lose your voice
Thank you so much for this suggestion, I didn’t even think of looking for a wireless option!! This will definitely be next on the list. I didn’t really mind being mute, gesturing like a mime was kind of hilarious, but I’m too chatty to never speak lol !!

Editing to add I just ran and snagged one, it was on sale. Huge dub, thank you thank you

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back