Cardboard Br55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach semaj

Jr Member
I've recently decided to create a BR55 with cardboard and a fully scaled blueprint... but that's really the only issue. How can I get a fully scaled blueprint? I have an image that I can blow up 400X in Office Picture Manager 2007, nowever, it will not allow me to print the same image on multiple pages (for example, the stock is on one page, etc).

Is there ANY way i can scalethis, short of drawing it my self with guess-and-check lines?

I actually read your thread, Xtreme. The only part I don't get is how to do the actual scaleing... just sit there with a ruler, a protractor (or angle finder), a pencil, and a ruler?

Hm... that might actually work...

what i did was i saved the pic, opened up a pep file import the blueprint image and scale it up

hope i helped

I understand what your saying. i roughly esitmated the length and width of the gun when i started and when i checked the actual stats, i was pretty close

PM lee keegan, theres a battlerifle blue print somewhere and you can go to some printing place ( i dont know exatly where ) to print it 1:1

i dont think i saved the image, let me go look

--------

Okay i found the thread, its the 4th post ( you may actually already have this image) http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19960&st=0&p=317515&hl=haji &fromsearch=1&#entry317515

but like i said, i have no idea where to take to get it printed 1:1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back