Cardboard Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theron113

Jr Member
I have completed the cardboard base for my armor. It is all scratch build off of the in-game and WETA versions. I plan on fiberglassing and bondoing this armor and eventually mold it, to be used for a whole team of ODSTs. I am also taking some artistic license by adding pouches and Velcro later. But now, pictures.

@ Haji

I know casting isn't cheap. I never said I was going to gift the armor away. It will certainly have a substantial price tag attached. ;)

I've been working on this on and off for months, I'm glad to finally get it to this point.

krazyazntrekkie said:
Ok this seems to be a complety noobish question but I would like to know why you need to resin your armor? o_O

Because that makes it harder and it will not fall to peices if you happen to drop it.

It might be alot of info to look thru but read all the Sticky's and you will find answers for every question you might have :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Already said no to pep. I just am terrible at it. And cardboard is easier for me to modify to my own needs. But I took a few more pictures.

display_front.jpg

display_back.jpg

helmet_side.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back