Cardboard vs. PEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
doc's helmet is the good old brain doing sweet work...bondo and sanding with a great imagination...great helm doc!

It's made of 100% pure dedication, blood, sweat, some bondo, and the aspiration which makes us all keep making props because of our fandom to the series.

Another good helmet looking molded when it really isnt.....meh I cant wait till next spring to finish mine up, I stopped for now just because even if i finish the paper model, I cant resin or glass it.

I resined the out side of my helms today (makeing 2 ...ones kinda a tester) it was around 50f but got cold once the sun went down. I add like 25% more hardener too my 2nd batch (read it somewhere today about winter resin/glass) and it seem it work but only on one of my helms. the other one i don't think i added enough hardener. ...2nd coat YAH!!

I'm too lazy to put my coat on and go outside, I like sitting at my PC surfing the web for 1-2 hours, then running out to check on my resin/glassed pieces, I wear the same clothes all day unless I go out, then I wear my nice clothes outside, but at home, I wear bum around clothes, I cant go outside in a tshirt and pajama pants....soo...no go for me this winter. Stormtrooper kit here i come.

AoB speaks the truth about CB vs pep so you guys should heed his view of opinons, he knows his stuff and I think card board and pep are two great ways to start armor biulding and it also depends on there skill and imagination levels of each individuals, so yea AoB speaks... Silence..listen..LEARN!!!

Thpse who dont have suits think they know what to do, those with suits do know what to do.

Though some of us do have suits......most on the forums dont, but just want helmets...

Actually thats the way I started, i just wanted to make a nice helmet, then after seeing everyone's armor, I took a shot at it myself and finished it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back