Carter Build Reboot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually not sure and am really really torn about that... I haven't a clue what to do next. I was thinking about an odst but am not sure if I REALLY want to do that. I might Finish a pepakura JFO helmet I started a while ago, (hardened, applied some bondo but haven't sanded anything), or I may make it out of foam.. hmm... Any thoughts anyone? Please if anyone has any ideas I'm very open to suggestions cause I'm actually really lost in what to do now that my pride and joy is complete. Could always do more but for a first build it came out pretty sick :) Thanks for looking as always! Please leave a comment about what you think I should start on next!

Maybe you should build a really cool weapon to go with your Carter suit. :p Maybe a grav hammer, spartan laser, rocket launcher.......just something big and epic. XD lol

The build looks great! I noticed you used Rustoleum Leak Seal to seal the foam. Did it work well? Have you ever used plastidip? If so, did you like the Rustoleum more than the plastidip?
I'm really digging how smooth the armor looks and am curious about using the Rustoleum Leak Seal.

The armor looks awesome!! And I think you should make a Halo 4 armor, because all of them are amazing ^^

@HaloGoddess - Yeah I was thinking to make something bigger and better then a last minute nerf moded magnum :p

@cha0skn1ght - It works wonders! :p I used plastidip but this is much better in my oppinion by far! It covers so much more then a can of plastidip, it easily smoothens things out faster when layered so if you did a bad glue job it easily and quickly fixes things :) plus it is Wasatch tougher. My iron man helmet started to tear where as the leak seal hasnt yet cause any problems!

@spartangirl117 - Thanks so much! :) i was thinking about a halo 4 armour but im not the hugest fan of the look they have, but i may give it a go :p

@cha0skn1ght - It works wonders! :p I used plastidip but this is much better in my oppinion by far! It covers so much more then a can of plastidip, it easily smoothens things out faster when layered so if you did a bad glue job it easily and quickly fixes things :) plus it is Wasatch tougher. My iron man helmet started to tear where as the leak seal hasnt yet cause any problems!

That's good to know. Now if I only hadn't stocked up on like 9 cans of plastidip last time it was in stock at Walmart :\
Your finish definitely looks really smooth and it's worth me giving it a try as well.
Thanks again and keep up the awesome work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back