Cayokes H2 Odst Wip Fully Pepped (Last Up Date Apri/28/10) On P.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go. also im not in the picture. Its my pillow and it will stalk you.

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

I have two more pictures and this thing looks life like because I put shoes on it and Filled the les and arms with dirty shirts. Some guy is coming to put curtain rods in my room tomorrow. Hell get a surprise. :D ITS MY SCARE CROW!!

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

And her is proof i went throuh lots of pain to make this armor. I have a bur that melted my skin. Now i have a deformed thumbprint and i have another one formin. I also got cut with my knife. I have a burn mark on my palm and one on the top of my hand. I Also have a burn in a bad place. Her pictures of my hand burns and cuts. SO BE NICE I WORKED HARD ON THIS BUT COMMENT AND CRITICIZE ME! JUST DO NOW BE MEAN.

Soon to be deformed thumb print thumb.

DSC00319.jpg

Deformed Thumb Print thumb

DSC00320.jpg

Palm burn

DSC00324.jpg

Cut finger

DSC00325.jpg

Top of hand burn

DSC00326.jpg

Thank you. I am only resing the helmet my mom is not sure about it. So I bouht a pot at a thrift store. Today or tomorrow i will et the hot glue and gloves.

Cayoke said:
Im not quite done with it and i do kinda agree but the card board is really hard to cut. I have lots of blisters now. I am also going to make Wodden silencers for them.will Find some way to smot the rest out.

You have blisters from cutting cardboard!? Wow! What are you using to cut the cardboard with, maybe that would make the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Altair651 said:
You have blisters from cutting cardboard!? Wow! What are you using to cut the cardboard with, maybe that would make the difference.

Maybe he's trying the Chuck Norris method of just using his fingers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck norris just looks at the card board and it is cut. I was useing a very old pocket knife. Now I am getting high streghtening my armor with hot glue.

The worst cut I've ever had came from cutting cardboard with a pocket knife - almost down to the bone on both index fingers after the blade snapped closed on them. Curious: why didn't you just use strong scissors or a box cutter?

Checking in on you , first I love the gun ,second let me know when you start the visor I have a bunch of cheap ways to make it look good :) . Overall looks very well done .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back