Celebration V Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hey everyone just to let the fans of Star Wars here know, Celebration 5 will be happening in Orlando Florida in 2010. I still say that even though it's a convention for Star Wars the 405th should show up in full force just for the fun of it if you don't have a Star Wars outfit. The tickets for the convention go on sell December 10th and I think it's 4 days for $120 I know I plan on going to this and hope to have a Spartan done by then and heres the link to the website. http://www.starwarscelebration.com/

link4044 said:
im going but not in halo gear

I agree, I'm going as well. I don't think this is a setting where it would be appropriate to show up in any costume attached to the Halo Universe. Enjoy the event for what it is, a wholly Star Wars based convention.

My .02.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might go.

Plan to have a spartan and darth vader done, so ill try to go with me wearing my recon and my dad wearing the darth vader.

Just to mess with people.

yeah I have some pictures of that TIE built by the belgians, right next to it was a piece of the falcon, I too was there all weekend, of course I also live in orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back