Charity of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
something to help support the troops. something to send the message the their cause is not lost, and the people that they are lying down their lives for still care. to show the appreceation of just a couple hundred people would mean everthying to those people who i am sure feel helpess and deserted by the government and the media.

daystar558 said:
something to help support the troops. something to send the message the their cause is not lost, and the people that they are lying down their lives for still care. to show the appreceation of just a couple hundred people would mean everthying to those people who i am sure feel helpess and deserted by the government and the media.
I agree something to support the troops.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about any Charity? The world has its problems, but with a little hard work and dedication, not to mention courtesy, we can overcome them for the whole benefit of Mankind. Now there are many things we could do, we could arise awareness about breast cancer, hand out flyer's while wearing our armor. Or we could work with Childs play and entertain sick children in hospitals. The possibilities are endless!

Entertain sick kids? No i tihnk that it wouldnt be that much of a help and what parent wants there 9yr old kid exposed to a covie killing machine < well some parents are very absurd about that kinda thing> I like the troop idea, b/c its related.

Ironcobra3000 said:
How about any Charity? The world has its problems, but with a little hard work and dedication, not to mention courtesy, we can overcome them for the whole benefit of Mankind. Now there are many things we could do, we could arise awareness about breast cancer, hand out flyer's while wearing our armor. Or we could work with Childs play and entertain sick children in hospitals. The possibilities are endless!

i agree with iron..

we can help any charity out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I noticed that a lot of people who wear large pieces of armor or mascot clothing end up SCARING children, so supporting the troops would be best.

True,but their isn't anything wrong with the tennege category. You 7th + grade or something. Kids that would know about halo. Anyway, its true that we could help any charity. My personal preference is supporting the troops, which probably comes with my knowing several veterans.

well theres "give the kids the world" most are not young.....i can find out more my brother works with or wears the barny custome for them on fridays sometimes

American Red Cross
Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
Coast Guard Foundation
Army Emergency Relief
Armed Services YMCA of the USA
Special Operations Warrior Foundation
Fisher House Foundation
National Military Family Association
Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust
Air Force Enlisted Village
Air Force Aid Society
USO

All support the troops charities

Being prior service, many of you may not know how much it means to hear so many of you mention the troops serving our country.
This is the best thread on the board in my opinion.
And I agree with all of you, any charity that would welcome some Halo fans helping out would be worth helping.

ok i go with support the troops. but me im suiting up and flying over. then im setting up LAN parties! well not me but a guy i know. Name is not metioned for his protection.

I donate to Childs Play, what you do is buy a toy and that toy is sent to a childrens hospital where it is given to a child with a terminal illness.

Childs Play is the only "Gamers Charity" created by Gamers to help little children all over

Supporting the Troops is a great thing, best thing to do is to get with a charity that sends care packages to the troops. These are the only charitys I support for the troops. I do not donate to charitys that want money simply because that money doesnt go to the troops it goes into a big fund to support the charity IE: Red Cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back