[/IMG]
DSC00071.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00078.jpg

DSC00073.jpg
[/IMG]
P020111_1144.jpg
[/IMG]

wow, excelente trabajo, yo por cuestiones de tiempo y trabajo no me he animado a hacer un casco, de hecho quiero hacer el mark 6 completito, en fin merodeaba por el foro y me tope con tu post y otros en español, espero empaparme de quiene sya tienen experiencia en esto, excelente trabajo, saludos

Nice work, man. I hope to have an entire Iron Man Mk IV, cast and molded in high impact urethane or something similar, as well as a Master chief Mk VI suit for me and a female version for my girlfriend all done before Halloween. Hope mine looks half as good as yours!

wow, excelente trabajo, yo por cuestiones de tiempo y trabajo no me he animado a hacer un casco, de hecho quiero hacer el mark 6 completito, en fin merodeaba por el foro y me tope con tu post y otros en español, espero empaparme de quiene sya tienen experiencia en esto, excelente trabajo, saludos

gracias paisano, que bueno que el numero de latinos aumenta, espero ver algun trabajo posteado, cualquier duda, con gusto!
y demostremos que trabajamos bien

Nice work, man. I hope to have an entire Iron Man Mk IV, cast and molded in high impact urethane or something similar, as well as a Master chief Mk VI suit for me and a female version for my girlfriend all done before Halloween. Hope mine looks half as good as yours!

thanks man, I'ma fan of halo and work in a helmet with the visor emile in thermoforming and will be plated in gold, stay beautiful and of course a helmet war machine that goes very well, thank you for your interest and post them soon more jobs

hi im new to 405th.com i cant find the blueprints for ironman helmet can you tell me wich ones you used please thanks

Men que buen trabajo, yo acabo de iniciarme en estas artes y trabajo en un traje de War machine (tengo serios problemas con el tamaño) Pero echando a perder se aprende.

Great job on your Iron Man helmet. To avoid making multiple posts to answer back to peoples comments, you can do a multi quote by clicking on the button beside the "reply with quote button" for each one you want to quote, then on the last one, click the "reply with quote" button and it will put all of them in one post for you. This will keep your thread alot neater looking. Best of luck with your other helmets.:)

Wow great job! The Iron man suit might be something I might want to tackle in the future, I can only hope that it comes out somewhere near as cool as yours. Thanks for sharing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back