Check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow8136

pretty bad huh? hey still, it took only 4 pieces of printing paper and 2 hours....
please respond and what i shoud do to make it better thnx ppl

click on it please

Excuse me, but...
WTFITS-1.jpg

I'm sorry, that's all I can say...

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Excuse me, but...
WTFITS-1.jpg

I'm sorry, that's all I can say...
Indeed, what in God's creation is it? My guess is its a Grenade Launcher?...Maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
He says it's an auto rifle......

Why did he waste 2 hours of his life doing this... it takes me only 2 hours to fold a proper Ar out of pep... i could have done that in 5 mins...

shadow8136 said:
i no it sucks but i did the best i can do :( :( :(
i dont know where to get pepakura :( :(
Read the stickies... and yes i could have made an ar template in 2 mins, then cutout cardboard pieces and glue it would have taken me an hour to make a simple ar wich could be recognised as an AR, But your thing... it's not anything its just scrabbled paper...

I mean seriously 2 hours?

Actually, considering what was used to make it you gotta give him some credit. Its not to bad for a printer paper rifle.

Agreed - it's a decent attempt at SOMETHING... it just looks nothing like a damned Assault Rifle, and the pepakura files for one can be found if you just use the search function.

I'm not arguing that the kid TRIED. He just didn't try hard enough. Trying something first is fine - not using references or even asking for pep files first is lazy.

I am being nice. If I was being horrible, I'd have had the kid running off in tears before being presented with a ban.

All I'm saying is: nice try, but... let's be honest. There's all the info he could have ever needed to make a decent Assault Rifle if he'd just looked. Usually we pimpslap people and point them to the Search bar for this sort of stuff.

In 2 hours straight yesterday, I made robogen's AR from pep from printing to cutting, to folding and gluing and scoring every line with a ruler and xacto knife, my printer is slow so it took about 15 minutes to print 20 pages, that means it took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to assemble the thing.

If you want to learn to do pep, you can make a AR too, I'd start with FS"s since his is less detailed, but it's a good start at how to make a weapon from pep, and try his test helmet, it teaches you to scale and make something simple.

AoBfrost said:
In 2 hours straight yesterday, I made robogen's AR from pep from printing to cutting, to folding and gluing and scoring every line with a ruler and xacto knife, my printer is slow so it took about 15 minutes to print 20 pages, that means it took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to assemble the thing.

If you want to learn to do pep, you can make a AR too, I'd start with FS"s since his is less detailed, but it's a good start at how to make a weapon from pep, and try his test helmet, it teaches you to scale and make something simple.

Damn. It didn't even take you 2 hours? You're fast! :D

Yeah, you mich want to try making me or flying_squirrrels pepakura AR's.
Mine is a little more detailed, but FS's may be a little easier to assemble. You can find mine HERE, and FS's HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back