Chevysrule's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvb18 said:
hey i unfolded the jun helmet. sorry I'm not the best of the unfolders but hey i did the best i could BEHOLD!!

1 shot 1 kill said:
DARN! you beat me to it lol same thing i am not the best and here you are (omg!!!!) click here if you pwn =P

Thanks for unfolding them! I never thought the day would come that I would actually contribute something to the 405th, but now I believe I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb18 said:
well i hope you continue to contribute. lol

I plan on doing much more contibuting.

Just a little something up for unfolding:

The knee for the Spartan III's (Jorge, the Spartan II, has different knee armor):

Knee1.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/221644018/a53aefa6/Reach_Knee.html

Tell me about any problems it has that really need fixing.

Fixed: Inward angle on upper "U" part is now straight and not angled.

well right off hand. the part that is like a U at the top should be straight and not angled inward. other then that nothing

rvb18 said:
well right off hand. the part that is like a U at the top should be straight and not angled inward. other then that nothing

Thank you, it's all straightened up now.

did you just rewrite the file link above or just forgot to post the new file? lol i realy want to start on this

Blender smooths out the edges for visual appeal. In Pep, because the edges aren't smoothed, they are more defined and give it the blocky look.

yep but you can fix the blockyness in pep by going to settings and changing the angle threshold to 160 or 150, in pep 3 its in other settings

Chevysrule said:
Blender smooths out the edges for visual appeal. In Pep, because the edges aren't smoothed, they are more defined and give it the blocky look.

ok thanks, any new reach armor on the way?

Artist_117 said:
ok thanks, any new reach armor on the way?

Nothing is close to release at the current time. My current projects are the Army trooper's (I think that's the name) helmet, Jorge's helmet, and the new sniper rifle, but everything has been put off because I am teaching my friend the basics of Blender and working on my Missile Pod.

1 shot 1 kill said:
nice files rvb nice unfold of the jun and knee cap and chevy are you going to allow them to put the files on the wikii?

I don't mind if they go on the wiki.

i knew i shoulda been more patient and loked around more! i printed my Reach helmet today, i wanted Jun, but i didnt know where to find one and was too lazy to look for it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back