Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

elchucho7

I'm obviously new to the forums, but I have seen a few members post about how they bought armor in the classifieds, but I cannot seem to find the classified section. Can anyone give me a URL or tell me where it's located. Thanks, Chance.

I believe you need to have more posts to view that area. being a newer member myself I do not have access to that section as its something that is earned on this site a most other costume sites. Im sure a mod can chip in and give the specifics or of you read thru the stickys im sure its listed there

I'm obviously new to the forums, but I have seen a few members post about how they bought armor in the classifieds, but I cannot seem to find the classified section. Can anyone give me a URL or tell me where it's located. Thanks, Chance.

The 405th isn't really about people just coming in and buying armor at free will, otherwise the amount of people storming the classifieds section would be absolutely crazy! We encourage you to attempt armor yourself first, and to become active throughout the forums. Eventually you will gain the infantryman status and be able to access the classifieds section under the FORUM tab.

I would love to try and make my own, it's just that there are so many different ways of building the armor, I guess I don't really know where to start or how to start for that matter. And thanks for the information on the classifieds, I spent literally an hour trying to find them. Chance.

does anyone know how to exactly achieve infantryman status? ive been here for a bit and ive been managing my thread pretty well, not to mention posting in others.

I think you have to be a member for at least six months and have at least 100 posts... I think. I'm not too sure myself.

to achieve infantryman status you need 100 posts . do not spam the boards, you will be reported and your posts will be halved i had this done to myself once seriously dont do it , just ride it out for a few months and post big and not as often you will be infantryman soon enough , you can get bumped up to infantryman if you make a really really good prop and it ends up in the elite section, also you probably wont have the money for the classifieds stuff in there are realy expensive.

welcome to the 405th, have a nice stay

sonic

.....posts will be cut

Not really, there are no limits on how many posts you can post in a day and as long as your posts are useful and not spam like "nice armorz", you won't get your count reduced. There are some members here who have almost 7 posts per day and don't get reductions, and I was up to 3 per day I think and I haven't been cut down. As long as your posts are helpful and/or useful, then you won't get in trouble for excessive posting, unless you post like 50 posts per day.

Ya, if you go around digging up 40 old posts everyday saying crap like "Amazing work dude!", then moving on to make another pointless post just to drive your post count up youll get looked into. Constructive, helpful posts and normal conversational things are never a problem here.

For the record, I had over 300 posts before I became "Infantryman". So, as others have noticed, 100 posts is not the single defining thing. I believe there is also a certain time that one must be a member of the site. Only the admin (and the mods also I suppose) know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back