Cleveland Gaming Classic Info and Roll Call: September 22 - 24, 2023

I am going to see about coming to this one. The event sounds awesome and it seems like we will have a massive space to represent the 405th.

Plus I've always wanted to see Benton's Ghost... :-D

Just got the confirmations in my Midwest contact details for two hotel rooms, though we can request a third if necessary. :)

Whelp - Just got the invite the other day for a friends wedding on September 23rd in Colorado. I am really bummed but I will not be able to attend this.
Sad you won't make it, but congrats to your friend.

ok guys i will have to back out of the cosplay thing for now i along with all my co-workers were layed off maybe for good. so i am going out into the job search pool, i hope to get back up and running soon. i will not be able to make it to the cleveland thing.

ok guys i will have to back out of the cosplay thing for now i along with all my co-workers were layed off maybe for good. so i am going out into the job search pool, i hope to get back up and running soon. i will not be able to make it to the cleveland thing.
Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you finding another job!!

That's a cool 40m drive for me! I saw Benton188 was coming. Are you bringing the ghost? If so I won't bring the hog, though it was a fun photo op for the kids at Galaxy last year.

Because of work I'll only be able to come Saturday and will be driving home to sleep.

Last edited:
That's a cool 40m drive for me! I saw Benton188 was coming. Are you bringing the ghost? If so I won't bring the hog, though it was a fun photo op for the kids at Galaxy last year.

Because of work I'll only be able to come Saturday and will be driving home to sleep.
Yep, the plan is to bring the Ghost to this event. Only a 2 hour drive and I still have the truck to make the journey. Though I would admit it'd be funny to see the mini-hog next to the Ghost lol

Yep, the plan is to bring the Ghost to this event. Only a 2 hour drive and I still have the truck to make the journey. Though I would admit it'd be funny to see the mini-hog next to the Ghost lol
Then I'll plan on bringing it! I also have some "spartan in training" stickers to hand out to anyone who stops by the booth. And another thing-(now pardon me if you've already done this) I think it would be a good idea to invest in making 405th ribbons to hand out, especially at cons that do the Ribbon Game

Happy to see you join us for an event, Rose! I assume with how close you are you will not be needing a hotel? Otherwise the venue has supplied two rooms for us to fill with members which will mostly be used for out of towners that would like to come

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back