Cleveland Gaming Classic Info and Roll Call: September 22 - 24, 2023

Happy to see you join us for an event, Rose! I assume with how close you are you will not be needing a hotel? Otherwise the venue has supplied two rooms for us to fill with members which will mostly be used for out of towners that would like to come
You are correct. I'll be driving in and driving out since I'm just coming for Saturday

Well.... Throw me down as boots on the ground. I'll be driving up from SC!

I'll be bringing my MK6, my nerf stuff for the photo booth, the stanchion?, and possibly an S7.

Also, I'll be speed running my MK7 now. If I can get it painted, then it'll make an appearance.

Last edited:
I know we aren't super close yet but what are the rooms looking like at this point NobleofDeath16 ?
We have Three rooms made available to us for use for this event, I will have a excel sheet live this next week for those who will be needing said rooms, and they will be prioritized for those traveling from other states where possible. :) They are 2 Double Bed rooms.

We have Three rooms made available to us for use for this event, I will have a excel sheet live this next week for those who will be needing said rooms, and they will be prioritized for those traveling from other states where possible. :) They are 2 Double Bed rooms.
I would love to use one of those rooms if you've not filled all those spots yet.

I'll also be needing a spot in a room I don't mind sleeping in a chair or on the floor

Happy to see you join us for an event, Rose! I assume with how close you are you will not be needing a hotel? Otherwise the venue has supplied two rooms for us to fill with members which will mostly be used for out of towners that would like to come
Nvm. Something came up and I can do Sunday too. Is there any bed space left?

Nvm. Something came up and I can do Sunday too. Is there any bed space left?
We could get you into a room potentially. I will be making the excel live this coming week for the three rooms we have

We would be happy to provide you space in one of the three complimentary rooms we got for the event as they are available. :) I will have a excel up for them next week
Thanks for the offer but I'm more of a solo sleeping arrangement kind of guy lol

Thanks for the offer but I'm more of a solo sleeping arrangement kind of guy lol
Entirely respectable! I've become more that way lately I just know lots of events this latter year has had me trying to save money everywhere I can

General update, we have a team meeting up on September 8th -10th to work on finalizing booth assets and finishing up some projects in the St. Louis area. If there is any recommendations folks would like for the current booth format please let me know. Right now, I am seeing costs to get some cardboard prints of high res/scaled weapons from Infinite made so we don't have to risk guests using our hard work art pieces for photos. We are also in the progress of finishing a weapon rack, and going over some other supplies such as additional backdrops and pelicans crates.

General update, we have a team meeting up on September 8th -10th to work on finalizing booth assets and finishing up some projects in the St. Louis area. If there is any recommendations folks would like for the current booth format please let me know. Right now, I am seeing costs to get some cardboard prints of high res/scaled weapons from Infinite made so we don't have to risk guests using our hard work art pieces for photos. We are also in the progress of finishing a weapon rack, and going over some other supplies such as additional backdrops and pelicans crates.
I don't mind my nerf props being used and potentially broke, they're easy to fix and repair. So I can bring a handful down

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back