Cleveland Gaming Classic Info and Roll Call: September 22 - 24, 2023

General update, we have a team meeting up on September 8th -10th to work on finalizing booth assets and finishing up some projects in the St. Louis area. If there is any recommendations folks would like for the current booth format please let me know. Right now, I am seeing costs to get some cardboard prints of high res/scaled weapons from Infinite made so we don't have to risk guests using our hard work art pieces for photos. We are also in the progress of finishing a weapon rack, and going over some other supplies such as additional backdrops and pelicans crates.
I have a spare helmet I can bring for display purposes if you'd like. It's a second ODST helmet

I have a spare helmet I can bring for display purposes if you'd like. It's a second ODST helmet
Absolutely! I am 100%% for people showing off their hard work. We will tag it accordingly as well at the event with a 405th property tag/do not touch

Another update for everyone going. I will be providing the final list of attendance next week. If you have not stated you are going at this point, I will not have a pass for you if I do not know by end of next week. They are providing passes for all members who are stated as going at this time. Again, you have until September 2nd, 2023 to notify me of your attendance to have a covered badge. Thanks!

General update, we have a team meeting up on September 8th -10th to work on finalizing booth assets and finishing up some projects in the St. Louis area. If there is any recommendations folks would like for the current booth format please let me know. Right now, I am seeing costs to get some cardboard prints of high res/scaled weapons from Infinite made so we don't have to risk guests using our hard work art pieces for photos. We are also in the progress of finishing a weapon rack, and going over some other supplies such as additional backdrops and pelicans crates.
For those of us who may not make it to STL, can we do a discord call that weekend with everyone?

My brother and I just got our Sean Bradley kits in and will start working on them. Maybe it's wishful thinking but we're hoping to have them completed by this event. Just bought my tickets, hopefully I'll be showing up in the ODST suit. Either way can't wait to attend my second con and see more of the 405th so close to home! Also I'm working on a 3d printed Halo Reach SRS99-AM sniper rifle kit made by RockLobbster.

Hey folks, I'm going to be making a couple helmet display pedestals for the booth. These will be used to display helmets that will not be used throughout the weekend, but still want to be shown off. I'm looking to see what every want/has to display so I can make display tags for them as well. If you have a helmet you want to showcase let me know here. Current plan is to make 4 stands, but can expand to 8 if needed.

Hey folks, I'm going to be making a couple helmet display pedestals for the booth. These will be used to display helmets that will not be used throughout the weekend, but still want to be shown off. I'm looking to see what every want/has to display so I can make display tags for them as well. If you have a helmet you want to showcase let me know here. Current plan is to make 4 stands, but can expand to 8 if needed.
I can bring the ODST helmet on the left for display, its my old one that I don't use anymore.

Attachments

• PXL_20230827_193426449.jpg
    PXL_20230827_193426449.jpg
    950.9 KB · Views: 64
Attendance has been finalized. So all members were were listed as going by the 2nd have guaranteed badges. Anyone else it is out of pocket and you will not be able to stay before/after hours for the booth.

I can bring my Gen 2 recon and if I bring an extra suit, I'll swap out for the artaius

I have a blue cavallino with cat ears I can bring

Should I bring my Christmas helmet just for the lolz?

Props that I plan on bringing:

1. MK6 Armor with helmet
  2. MK7 Armor with MK7 helmet (hopefully)
  3. Stanchion
  4. Nerf Needler (photo booth)
  5. Nerf MA40 repaint (lives on my back, but I'll hand it to people for pictures sometimes)
  6. Nerf Mangler repaint (photo booth)
  7. Magnum (lives on my side, but I give it to people for pictures all the time)
  8. Fiberglass reinforced BR (photo booth)
For any prop tags, my IG is @teamJTF4

Update:

If time allows, I'll also have a second MA40 repaint.

Last edited:
What I'm bringing.

1.Rakshasa w/ Artaius helmet

2.Spartan IV w/ Gen 2 Recon

3.Repaint nerf AR (photo booth unless with recon)

4.Foam BR (photo booth unless with rakshasa)

5.Repaint nerf bulldog (photo booth)

6.Gunfighter magnum stays with me

7.x2 UNSC Footlockers (can be used for display) it is also my rakshasa storage.

With the suits I'm bringing I will swap helmet and weapon with the corresponding suit on that day. I can also orange tip my weapons if needs be. Cacti's Armory on FB

Attachments

• 20230910_131542.jpg
    20230910_131542.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 68
  • 20230910_131943.jpg
    20230910_131943.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • 20230910_133047.jpg
    20230910_133047.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Props I'm bringing:

Photobooth Safe:
Custom PowerWheels Warthog (mini-hog)
Nerf MA40 (factory paint)
Nerf MA40 (repaint)
Energy Sword

Display (Tag- @LadyRedCos):
ODST Backpack
Christmas CQB Helmet
Stuffed Moa (still iffy. just something cute to have at the booth)

Cosplay:
BadBoyHalo ODST Kitbash

Attachments

• 20230910_195403.jpg
    20230910_195403.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
  • 20230910_195247.jpg
    20230910_195247.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
  • 20230910_195536.jpg
    20230910_195536.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 70
  • Z6N_0565.jpg
    Z6N_0565.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 77
Good morning folks! Couple of updates to go over:

- I have went ahead and not only created our communications channel for Cleveland Gaming Classic within the Discord, I have also provided there direct link to the sign ups, and the folder where we will be dropping our content in at the end of the event.

- I have went ahead and updated the Excel signup per request to include a Prop Master List, as well as a Costume description section my folks creating media for the event can use to brainstorm content.

- The deadline to update the Prop master list is Saturday, September 16th 2023. This gives me ample time to create enough tags for props that are being displayed and gives us a rough idea of what will be place where in terms of storage. Helmets and Booth Display props will get tags, photo ops props/Nerf weaponry will not.

- I am still waiting on some details regarding parking, booth supplies (Tables), and hours of operations. As soon as I have this info I will update you all accordingly.

Time clock is a ticking, can't wait to see you all!

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back