Clone/storm/republic. Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilsy28

I was wondering if anyone had Clone Trooper, Storm Trooper, or a Republic Commando Armor pep files I could have. I have searched this for a long time and found some requests, there isn't any files on there, but I was just wondering if anyone made some recently, or knows someone who has. I know the helmet would be hard to make, but I am more interested in the chest and other pieces, then the helmet itself, but I would still like the Helmet if possible, (I've heard the Storm Trooper Helmets hard to make, (but FYI I like the Clone Trooper Helmet better) Thanks.

The Republic Commando is on my list but I have other commitments first. No idea if anyone has one in the works yet though.

Skupilkinson said:
The Republic Commando is on my list but I have other commitments first. No idea if anyone has one in the works yet though.

Thanks. Pleas PM me when you make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Image6.jpg

Skip's Blog

I believe he is a member here, but I'm not certain. His files are not free, but they are worth buying.

Ral Partha said:
Both links are broken. The files are nowhere to be found.

Well that's weird, they were working fine a couple of days ago. :unsure:

Hate to be "one of those people", but i gotta say, posting in a topic from august is just a bit much in my opinion. Necro posting is a bad thing bud.

Well I can see why he brought this one back. His post has worth to it. Instead of making another topic of the EXACT same thing he is expanding on this one. He is also making a request to have them re uploaded so the files can be found again. Its not like he brought back the topic just to say. "Wow thats awesome." So I think ill have his back on this one.

I don't remember every making this topic! I found a guy on the dented helmet but he hasn't replied in a long time, and I kind of stopped waiting for him. But thankfully there is a guy here called ChuKoNu who is making (I personally think) really good clone trooper armor/helmets. If you don't like his you can always try skip's.

I actually put the sniper helmet together last night and it's awesome man. A lot of bondo work is needed but i think it will turn out great. We need more star wars pdo's out there.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
Im interested in stormtrooper armor, biker scout helm, and Vader armor. And maybe a couple of blasters.

Well as far as armor goes. I think it would be safe to just buy some. I've seen files and I don't think they work as well.
Blaster would be sweet though.

Some people don't have the money to buy pep files *er like me* at the moment, or have paypal. I would gladly buy a pep file from Skip but unfortunately I just don't have the money to do so right now. I've also been looking for a RC, Biker scout, and Commander Cody helmet pep files, but no luck. I wish there was updated links for the files that were posted earlier *cough*

Jen

TK-2293

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back