Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I noticed that you said you need some good script writers. I've done my fair share of writing fan-fics and scripts so If I can help then I will.

My MSN is halofan1200@yahoo.com. My screenname is Dakota

can I please help?
my gt is Anton O44. I know you said no gt, but i dont have an MSN, our I have one that I dont know about.
If I can help, plz send friend request. (It is O, not 0)

IDK uhh i think you can lower weapons in system link toobu again IDK i'm up for scripts and stuff trying to learn 3d imaging though GT bthepuma117 (and yes for the red vs blue people i drive amazingly) i have an email no MSN (what's that, i know it's stupid question)

thepuma said:
IDK uhh i think you can lower weapons in system link toobu again IDK i'm up for scripts and stuff trying to learn 3d imaging though GT bthepuma117 (and yes for the red vs blue people i drive amazingly) i have an email no MSN (what's that, i know it's stupid question)
If you have a hotmail or windows live account then you have an MSN. MSN is is an instant messanger that can be downloaded here (it is free):
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

or if you can't / won't download anything here is the link to the online (browser) version:
http://webmessenger.msn.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I s'pose I might have time to do a bit of script writing, if you need anyone else,,

I can write some pretty funny (and sarcastic) stuff when I'm in the mood! But I can be serious too... ^-^

You know my msn already lmaoo,,

Just lemme know if ya need me ;]

This sounds like I very interesting idea. I've done some writing, mostly for myself but a bit of war journal works. I can do some voice acting also, but when it comes to in-game looking good...someone else more likely My Halo skills and most definitely rusty as I don't have 3..just 1 and 2.

I'll help out anyway I can if you want, just keep me informed. PMing my MSN for you.

When all your voice acting is down, get your body actors to sync head bobbing with the talk and put the whole video in your fileshare and send me a message. I will do all your capturing for you and I will send them to you via e-mail.

GT: Boryenko

If you guys still need someone with a capture device, I'm your man. I have a HD Dazzel Capture Card thats itching to be used. I also can voice act pretty damn well. Count me in for it.

MSN: adulese@hotmail.com

- Adulese

Very neat, sounds entertaining.
I'd be willing to hang out and extra if you need it, do you have a filming schedule planned out?

Hey I can do some of the action scenes and I can do some of the voices hit puberty like 8 months ago lol so I can be a voice actor as well. Whatever you decide. GT: Poopie Smellman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back